Store Review Needed ASAP

MM15
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1 0 0

Hi everyone!

I just started a dropshipping store and I would like to get some feedback. The more the better! It is a store focused on home decor. I am trying to make it look "elegant" and almost "boutique-like". Thank you all in advance. 

Here is the link: https://michellesfinestpicks.com/

0 Likes

Hi @MM15 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1611282156365.png

You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. You should move “Search” and “Cart” to the right of the menu to save space. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_1-1611282157560.gif

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve them more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

RichardNguyen_2-1611282157458.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.

3. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have a few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in the collection list, product list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

RichardNguyen_3-1611282157506.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.

4. Add more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information to your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling, for example, the best seller collections

RichardNguyen_4-1611282156245.png

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer to more.

RichardNguyen_5-1611282156492.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

Hello @MM15, I hope you are doing well! you are going the right way. Your store looks clear and organized but you need to some more improvements:

- Improvise the product descriptions. 

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Add a call to action button on the slider images. 

- After the collection list on the home page, you should give the product recommendations like trending/ new/ recently viewed products by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. 

- Add categories in the header menu.

- Make your store engaging and interactive to grab visitors' attention. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. 

• Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
  • Retarget customers with the help of push notifications. You can send push notifications to customers directly and helps to bring back customers to your store.
  • Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
JASMINE8690
Excursionist
57 0 4

Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @MM15 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

2. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase

(I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 1.34.42 AM.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes