I'm looking for feedback for my store.

I've had visitors but no conversions. 

Launched within the last month. 

Your feedback would be appreciated. 

www.cohesionsports.com 

Regards

Ash 

Hi @Ashley71 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. 

Your store uses high-quality images, it's good. However, I have some recommendations

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Add a CTA button on the hero banner

(1) Cohesion Sports 2021-05-05 18-05-11.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. You can make the heading on the banner on the hero as a clickable button.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Or you can show testimonials in a slideshow, let’s consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://www.cohesionsports.com/products/cohesion-sports-cyclist-socks

2.1 Add more images of the human model

Showing 3-5 different angles of the product is a good point. However, showing images on the human model will help customers to imagine how the product is on their body.

To approximate the information such as length, overall fit, your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the socks on their foot, they can stop buying and find other websites.

2.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good. 

This is a good way to encourage customers to view more products because your store is proactively giving them more choices.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to you build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Ashley71
2 0 2

Hi

Thanks, this is really helpful. 

I appreciate the feedback. 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
871 115 290

Hey @Ashley71,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

cohesion-01.png

First, the main banner area is prime real estate for selling. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

Same idea for the text below the banner as well. With your indoor trainer mat, speak to the customer about what issues they face without it and then tell them how your product solves the issue.

Moving onto your products:

screencapture-cohesionsports-collections-our-products-2021-05-05-10_50_18.png

Things like bike trainer mats, socks, hats, towels are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or through Amazon. When a person is searching for any of these types of items in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. People with well known, well established brands with massive marketing budgets. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells these locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local, they would also be able to provide products quicker and may offer incentives such as free local delivery. I would think on what it is that sets you apart and use that wording throughout your website and marketing. f you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Next, utilize Shopify's sales channels and connect it to your social media pages. This way you can tag your products and have them lead to your store when clicked. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels

You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
935 105 164

Hi @Ashley71,

Hyde here from Shopify.

You've done a fantastic job so far, but it feels like you've left a few vital elements out. Have a look at our guide on what to include on your website to garner buyer trust.

This includes, for example, having an About Us page. And a favicon. And a blog. You could also remove the "Powered by Shopify" at the footer of your homepage.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3423 195 619

Hello @Ashley71This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Your store looks visually appealing. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

Importance of first & second fold - The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it and here’s why in most cases, placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions. In the second fold show the best collection and products you want to sell to your customers.

Screenshot - 2021-05-07T130324.050.png

- That's a lot of content on in this section here as shown in the screenshot. Make it shorter or display it in points or you can write a smaller paragraph and add a call to action button of 'Read More'. You can add this content on the image to make it more attractive. 

AiTrillion_0-1620373424587.png

- Reviews- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Also, add reviews on the product page.

- Announcement Bar- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention. Make sure your store is engaging enough to capture visitors and turn them into paying customers along with building a relationship.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes