Store Review

carsoncarter
2 0 2

Hi there,

I have previously requested feedback on this forum and have changed some things. I felt the store looked cheap, so the home page has had a complete visual overhaul. Besides that, I have around 50 products in my store. I'm dropshipping in the lighting niche. I'm getting ready to launch in the next week, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Store URL: modernglow.net 

Hi @carsoncarter ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1624498565050.png

You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

What should you do?

RichardNguyen_1-1624498565187.png

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

3. Adjust more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists, 1 product detail. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_2-1624498564401.png4. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

RichardNguyen_3-1624498564349.png

RichardNguyen_4-1624498564572.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page. You can consider adding a hover color. And you can choose a clearer color for buttons because most of the buttons are not clear on your products now.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hello @carsoncarter 

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos: You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social sharing : As per promotion, Try  to add social sharing feature home page to promote your store by your customers. 

Screenshot (59).png

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks,
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
925 25 309

All-in-one platform Growave is here. You have done a great job. However, I have noticed you don’t use e-marketing tools that can help you to boost sales. Therefore, I suggest you start using some e-commerce marketing tools.

• Add Social Login

Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. You can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Include Wishlist 

Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and sizes of lightings, I recommend adding a wishlist. If items from the wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy, which will help you identify the most popular items of your store.

• Set up Chatbot

Include chatbot for providing support. In case your customers have any questions regarding products or delivery, you can easily and directly answer them.

• Include an Instagram gallery on your homepage

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. Link your profile on Instagram to your store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will help drive traffic from your site to your account and vice versa. 

• Add loyalty and Referral program

I strongly recommend you implementing Rewards and Loyalty system. In general, it all can help to turn your customers into loyal clients and directly impact your repeat purchases as well as improve retention. A loyalty system motivates your shoppers to engage more meaningfully with your brand. Set up a variety of discounts and let your customers spend their collected points more actively by finding the most affordable options for them.  

A Referral Program would be a very efficient part of the reward system. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once and at an affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hey @carsoncarterThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1624523803366.png

- Instead of displaying a single product on the homepage, add a section of trending and new products to attract more customers.

AiTrillion_1-1624524794787.png

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

To add push notification, review carousel in your store you can install an all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes