Store Review

Solved
Shurnel
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi I am Looking for feedback on my new store https://www.maisonshurnel.com its not fully completed but we removed the password.

Hi @Shurnel 

Just now i came across your website ,everything looks great. i would like to suggest following features which helps increasing traffic to your store and to make to conversions.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 466

This is an accepted solution.

Dear @Shurnel 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Use non-text logo
  • Overall Font, Color need to adjust

Example:

maisonfont.png

• Improve store speed for mobile

maispeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

masionslider.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Product page layout needs to improve

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hey @ShurnelThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, looks professional and your branding is well done. Here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage, it helps in building trust with other visitors.

AiTrillion_0-1624526964893.png

- Add a countdown timer to increase the curiosity among customers to make a purchase.

AiTrillion_1-1624527071065.png

- There's a 404 error while clicking on this section. 

AiTrillion_3-1624527576260.png

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

You need to increase engagement in your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times.

To add a loyalty program, push notification, and other customer engagement tools in your store to drive conversions by engaging the traffic coming to your store you can install the all-in-one app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Shurnel,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store and I would like to express my interest when first looking into your online store:

• Invest in the bespoke pictures on your page
  • Use the sticky navigation bar
  • Color swatches for each product

Moreover, I want to make some recommendations for your homepage so that your store could become more attractive and also, the conversion rate will increase accordingly.

Sticky Header

It's perfect when you are using one sticky header, a sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the navigation menu and access the page they want at any time. However, I see that when moving down the website, it is in transparent color, and be drowned in the sea of colorful images and the user has not easily seen it. Moreover, I think you need to customize  “The Search Field” on the Homepage to make the customers can search for anything about your store easier, it is designed dominant with bolder borders, more contrasting background color, bigger field, and font size.

RichardNguyen_0-1624510065913.png

Banner

The banner will attract the first impression’s customer of your store and keep visitors focused for more than 30-seconds. Once you've achieved that level of focus, you can expect your website conversion rate to increase dramatically as a result. The high-qualified image combined with the text and the Call-to-Action button is good. However, I think it is better if you use the autoplay slideshow replacing it, it will give the visitor more information and increase the awareness of your store. And you should change the colour and font size of the text, now it is also drowned in the colorful image and difficult to read this text.

RichardNguyen_1-1624510063725.png

Bold and increase the font size to highlight the product's name 

RichardNguyen_2-1624510063743.png

Add testimonial - customer reviews

You should be using testimonials on your home page to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. You can show testimonials as to my screenshot by using real people to show the quality of your product! Let's take a look at our PageFly app's template here.

RichardNguyen_3-1624510063750.png

Re-Align the number of products each row

It has blank space as in my screenshot, and the layout of the product list is not equal (the above row has 4 products, and the below one has 2 products). It should be better if it displays 3 products each row

RichardNguyen_4-1624510063707.png

The text marked as in my screenshot is difficult to read the content, you should change the image or the color of the text

RichardNguyen_5-1624510063767.png

Your store speed

I see that your store speed is very slow, especially on the mobile.  You can base on some point below to  help your page load faster: 

• Reduce unused JavaScript
  • Properly size images
  • Reduce unused CSS
  • Avoid serving legacy JavaScript to modern browsers

RichardNguyen_6-1624510063951.png

Above are some recommendations for your home page, it’s really important to customize your pages where the customers will glance onto your store. 

A page builder will be a good choice for you to have an attractive and professional website. Instead of sparing time researching the design and layout of your website with special features, you can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to have more time to focus on your marketing strategy. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Shurnel
Tourist
4 0 2

HI Sachin, 

This is Shurnel from Maison Shurnel , thanks for your review of the store, your points were well noted however I do have some concerns 

1. Does AiTrillion have any social logging to accounts.
  2. Does it have the count down timer
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

Hey @Shurnel, you're welcome. Yes, AiTrillion has both social logging to accounts and countdown timer. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shurnel
Tourist
4 0 2

What about instagram feed

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 661

@Shurnel

For Instagram Feed, you can install this app: https://www.aaaecommerce.com/instagram-feed-tagging/

@Shurnel wrote:

What about instagram feed

0 Likes
alexwaqar
1 0 0

Thank you for the post! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my envelopes printers store. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.

0 Likes