Store Review

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 2

Hello Everyone,

Kindly review my store. Here's the link; https://www.neotericfashion.com/

Online Store Sessions from 2 months = 2,999 But no Sales done.

Thanks in Advance
1 Like
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Ameen35 

I am Victor, Marketing Manager of PageFly - Page Builder and I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment. Your store looks quite professional and beautiful, and I like your products.

I must say that your store achieved 2 good things that many stores do not have: favicon and a sticky header. A favicon helps to make your store look unique and outstanding - good for branding and a sticky header helps customers can access the menu anytime even they scroll up or down. However, I have something that I can't miss:

1. Home page

1.1 Check the currency converter and search icon

Neoteric Fashion, trend dresses, Hijab clothes for women, men & kids 2020-10-01 23-43-32.png

It seems that they are not displayed correctly, the search icon is very important for customers to find any product or information on your store so it needs to be prominent and clear. 

1.2 Invest in high-quality images

Neoteric Fashion, trend dresses, Hijab clothes for women, men & kids 2020-10-01 23-27-02.png

I must say that high-quality images are very important for any online store, especially clothing store and when you put them on the top of the home page (banner image). I notice that there are 3 banner images (3 slides) but only one of them (the first one) has a good quality image so I highly recommend you should put high-quality images on all of them, clear and attractive.

1.3 Show more collections

Neoteric Fashion, trend dresses, Hijab clothes for women, men & kids 2020-10-01 23-39-54.png

On the home page, I only see 2 collections such as Dresses and Hijab Clothes, but actually, your store is providing different collections: Jackets, Skirts, Blouses, etc. Many visitors are finding a jacket for women can leave quickly when they only see dresses and Hijab clothes. What I would recommend here is showing more store collections so customers can see all store's collections and this can help to decrease the bounce rate.

1. 4 Add featured images for the blogs

Neoteric Fashion, trend dresses, Hijab clothes for women, men & kids 2020-10-01 23-40-28.png

1.5 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed with always-updated product images.

1.6 Add customer's review

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. They can be placed for each product or even a review collection on your home page. Check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://www.neotericfashion.com/collections/dresses

2.1 Add secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Improve SEO on the product title 

You definitely need quality content, even headline, product title, description to increase the ranking on the search engine. Currently, with long product titles, customers need to take much time to read the title and make a decision, and they can quickly give up visiting. So I highly recommend you should focus on optimizing product title.

You can try to do some keywords research and improve those, you can check this guide to know more about how to write content to drive sales

2.2 Use color swatches for products

Color variants are the key factor in customer's choices. In your list of products here, if you don't indicate color variants and customers cannot be aware of this, they cannot find their choices and this increases abandoning your store. You can check my list of what the Shopify collection page needs and many tips provided for a collection page.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 2

Dear @PageFly 

Thanks to your valuable reply and review, I will follow and update my store accordingly and let you know when it done. 
 Thanks again to your help. And I welcome any more comments from your or other members.

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Ameen35,

We've reviewed your store in this video:

We hope our feedback was helpful and that you start seeing an improvement in sales. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us, all of our contact information is in our signature. We wish you all the best!

Ecom Geeks | Design. Marketing. Traffic. Conversions.

Have a store to review? Get in touch!
YouTube - Ecom Geeks
ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 2

Dear @EcomGeeks 

Thanks to your nice video , I will follow your advices and update my store accordingly and let you know when it done.

appreciate your help

@Ameen35 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
545 11 151

Hi @Ameen35 !

Welcome to Shopify!

The header of your store looks unprofessional- black color. Change hero banner images. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 3 2

Dear @Adelia 

Thanks to your help and review. I will try to configure my store as per the advice I received, I will let you know when it done.

Appreciate your help

@Ameen35 

0 Likes