Store Review

Hi @Deyante25

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. To be honest, it's already a very impressive design at first sight. But hopefully, some of my feedbacks can be beneficial to you in some way. You can also check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Free Shipping Banner sticky. The repetition of the offer might eventually push the customers to purchasing the products due to the fear of missing this. 

PageFly_0-1624592719356.png

2. Use Color Swatch for Product Variant. Swatches are easily findable, allow for direct comparison between color variations, and require less interaction compared to alternative presentations such as drop-downs, making them the best option for presenting color variations.

PageFly_1-1624593511688.png

3. Have a consistent styling for Heading and Paragraph. You don't want the Heading to looks different than other section Heading, so it's best that you set out some rules or styling for these texts to not only save time but also keep a consistent look throughout your design.

PageFly_2-1624593975195.png

II/ Product Page

1. Nothing to say 'cus it's already fire. The reviews are included, the Description is the perfect combination of bullet points, texts and image. 

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hello @Deyante25 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

Social sharing : As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature home page and product page to promote your store by your customers. 

Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist: Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2789 175 469

Dear @Deyante25 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Work omn ON PAGE SEO
  • At header:

luxy head.png

• Overall Font and Color need to adjust

Example:

luxyfont.png

luxyfont2.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• Add cart popup

cartpopup.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3720 214 663

Hey @Deyante25This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the product page, make these images smaller. Everything looks cluttered. 

AiTrillion_1-1624615042238.png

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

AiTrillion_0-1624614533059.png

- Being a single product store, you should add an engaging video of the product displaying the benefits to engage the customers coming to your store.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You can add abandoned cart popup to make customers complete the purchase when they abandoned the cart and want to leave the store.

Screenshot.png

Overall, your store looks great. You need to work on the customer engagement part or else you might have a high bounce rate and low conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Deyante25
Excursionist
38 0 6

How can i work on the customer engagement part of the store to get sales up.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3720 214 663

@Deyante25, you can add customer engagement tools to your store. It includes features like email marketing, loyalty reward program, push notification, reviews, personalization, and more which will help you to reach your customers automatically in real-time on the basis of their browsing and buying behavior. When you engage your customers with these tools they will feel a sense of belongingness with a brand and will end up making a purchase. Send them rewards notifications, review requests email, personalized emails, email campaigns with customer segmentation. 

You can achieve this with the help of the all-in-one app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, you can check out this video about the customer engagement features- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNxCwm6Ep8A

Thanks

AiTrillion

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes