Store Review

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have had over 30 sales so far, as of this week I have been getting a lot of traffic but not as much sales.

Interested in any points to improve my conversion rate?

Thankyou

www.bycecelux.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Good store overall but there are some things I would look at changing to improve the experience. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a ton of empty space. The font is small and can be hard to read... I would make the text large. Also there is tons of product on the homepage, which could be cut down

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs a model background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e Jewelry Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Again like the homepage, make the text larger and easier to read on the product pages

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1510 76 257

Hey, wonderful and a creative store. You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes