Store Review

Solved
Eoutdoors
4 0 0

Hi All

We have recently started out store and would really appreciate any feedback you may have.

www.elementaryoutdoors.com

Cheers

Scott

0 Likes

Hey I really like your logo a lot!

This might just be me, but since so many of your product photos have a white background, I feel like the site may feel a little cleaner with white instead of the earthy color background you have on there now. My 2 cents. Otherwise I think the site looks great.

backgrounds.jpg

Founder || Glow Loyalty || https://www.glowloyalty.com
Founder || PayWhirl Recurring Payments || https://app.paywhirl.com
0 Likes
Eoutdoors
4 0 0

Thanks Brandon, I think you are right.

Cheers

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

What makes you stand out ? 

Hi Scott 

Two areas I believe you really need to work on. 

Home Page: You really want to flow this page well and give a good first impression. I would do this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection Lists 
  • Popular Products (4 or 8 Max)
  • Testimonials 
  • Something interesting 
  • Instagram Feed 

Product Pages: Your product page will either make or break a website. I would also do this. 

• Write awesome product descriptions 
  • Add Product Tabs for shipping and refund policy 
  • Thumbnail Images (not stacked)

Overall I love your logo. I'll send you a email with a more detailed review now. Look out for that. Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Elementaryoutdoors,

The central banner is exactly in synchronisation with the adventure theme of the store.However,some modifications which can make your store look even much better are:

1. Favicon is barely visible.Kindly reformat it again for a better look.
  2. Adding some more social links to the footer will enhance connectivity.
  3. Add a seperate sales section for all discounted products.
  4. Add customer reviews to the rest of your products for better customer choice.
  5. Add customer testimonials to the homepage.
  6. Add some more vedios to blogs to make the site more informative.
  7.  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease 
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives much more success in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
cranmer
5 0 0
Hello Eoutdoor...good work sofar...
But i don't know if you like the powered by shopify on your footer however it may I would advise to remove it and make it powered by (stores name) cause customers want to know its original made by your store not powered by any other party.

If you need any help feel free to reach out to me/reply or anyone that can guide you do it right.
cranmer@yogburd.com
0 Likes
Eoutdoors
4 0 0
Thnx all for your comments, we have made some changes to the theme and mods that have been suggested
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

My Pleasure!Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Andrew_AWIT
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey,

You can get a Free In-depth Store review from experts with tips and tricks to optimize it for high conversion Here

Good Luck

0 Likes
Eoutdoors
4 0 0

Thanks Neha

0 Likes