I am super excited to be apart of the Shopify Community. I am trying my hand with a new product and a bit overwhelmed with all the integrations needed to properly target and market to the right customer. I am running multiple ads and generating foot traffic around 100-150/ day. No conversions and I would like to know what if any feedback you can give on my store experience. The shop is www.baybeebands.com
Hey Baybee Bands,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being"improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
Really hoping your store performance improves. All the best!
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Congrats on launching your new store! Wish you all the best.
Here are a few feedbacks from my side
1. Do add a favicon to your store. Favicon is the logo that appears on your website tab
2. The "Shop Now" button at the top of your homepage leads to the same page. You can take the user to the collections page on clicking it
3. The offer on your menu bar is not very visible. You can use an announcement bar & add the offer there.
4. The Velvet Collection button is also not linked to a product or collection yet
5. You can keep the "Follow us on Instagram" & "Brand Ambassador Program" sections of the same size. It'll make your website look cleaner
You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight certain products and let your customers choose products quicker. Do share your feedback if you try it :D
App Link: https://bit.ly/36ly69H
Cheers, and wish you all the best for your new venture!
Gald that I could help :)
You can check if your theme has an option to change the grid size for that section or alternatively you can try uploading images of lower resolution.
Every theme would have I different way to customize so I'm not sure how exactly to fix in your case.
Let me know if the above methods fixed the issue
Have a great day