Solved
Kehinde
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello Everyone,

Kindly review my store. Here's the link; https://kheeny-online.myshopify.com/

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kehinde 

I'm Victor, Marketing Manager at PageFly page builder. I just checked your stores and have a few things to comment after a quick look:

1. Hero banner in Home page

This video background seems a bit off in quality, the hero banner should contain a heading - mention what your store is about, what you're selling, or current campaign you want to focus, subheading, and a Call To Action - a button link to sales page or a collection

Screenshot at Sep 24 10-44-37.png

2. Menu navigation should be sticky so visitors can access the smenu any time, and you're missing the SEARCH bar, it's really important for first time visitors to look for the product they need since you have a lot of products.

A good thing is you list your Collection list their, it's showing the breadth of your product range, visitors will be aware of what you offer.

3. Product page

Product page effect a lot in buyers decision making, I'm seeing the layout is a bit off bc too many white space on the left, you can optimize the Product Descitption to make it truncateing and also adding Product Review and rating, refund policy to give them more trust, especially for someone visit your store for the first time

Change the Price to another color to make it outstanding is also recommended.

You can check this article for more tips to optimize your store.

I hope you find this helpful.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes

Dear @Kehinde 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 21-35 

kheenyspeed.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
397 33 125

Hello @Kehinde,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. Add a form in Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products. 
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. There is lot of blank space in the About Us page in between the footer and about us content.
10. No need to add the section for email Newsletter twice in the Home page. Keep the one in the footer only.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
12. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
13. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Kehinde
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for the review will amend accordingly

0 Likes
Kehinde
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks for the review will ammend accordingly

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Kehinde !

1. Your homepage looks very organized and neat. This is very good. 

2. Add a favicon

3. I like your logo - it is simple but interesting. 

4. Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

5. Your google page speed score is only 56 and mobile speed 20. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

7.  Add more keywords to your headings of the products, it will affect SEO.

8. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

9. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

10. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

11. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

12.Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
markjerry
1 0 0

Thank you for the wonderful advices! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my store https://sethoxreviews.com/. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.

0 Likes