Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hi @Alouise, this is PageFly team.
We have some feedback on your store, and we hope it can help you a little bit.
1. Consider changing the favicon on the address bar. The favicon is a small icon that shows up on the address bar when people access your website. You can change it to a small mug icon to make your website look more unique and personalize your site.
2. You can make your logo smaller. We like your logo, it's lovely, but you can think of making it smaller to create space for your hero banner below to shine. When people visit your site, they want to know immediately what your store is selling, so you should showcase a big banner to make people understand what your business is all about right away.
3. Consider having a CTA button on the banner and change the text font to read easier. You have a captivating heading but the text font is pretty hard to read so you can consider changing the text font to a more easy-to-read one (apply to other places on your page that have this font), and having a button under the heading can help with your marketing strategy, increase conversion rate, you can link the button to your collection page, for example.
4. You can make your collection page look more organized by having the same number of products per row. You have a lot of products and they are lovely, but some of the rows on the collection have too many products, which creates less space for your page to "breathe", and some of the product images are different in sizes, so they might not look consistent.
We can see that you have a great Christmas collection and if you want to promote your store during the Holiday season, we have a guide on how to make your store high-converting to boost sales on the Holiday season. You can check out if you're interested. And, a page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck with your new store!!!
Here are some things that you might want to consider:
1. It is of GREAT IMPORTANCE to have clear contact information on your store: email, phone number, address. Live chat is also of great usefulness. For example, I am from Greece and we are instructed by the authorities to never purchase from an online store with no contact information, as this is a sign of lacking trustworthiness. I don't know about other countries, but there will be plenty of info if you google
2. Always use a business email address, instead of gmail, yahoo etc. Here is a guide on how to create a free business email for your shopify store: https://askbeat.com/blog/free-business-email-for-shopify-store. Builds trust & looks professional
3. You need a smaller logo and use the space for a powerful hero banner, that draws your users attention on the spot, along with a CTA button. Don't forget, that when users lands on your webpage, they should be able to immediately understand what your store is about
4. There are 2 "partner products" sections, you'd better keep one and rename to something like "you may also like". It would of great help to also have an "add to cart" or "view product" button under each product suggested, as buttons tend to be clicked / draw more attention
5. Also, why are both "partner products" sections leading to other websites? Don't you want to show product recommendations to your customers from within your store, cross-sell & up-sell?
6. Product descriptions: You should write descriptions for EACH product, in which you would describe the "technical" details of your products (e.g. product: https://alouiselove.com/products/automatic-mixing-mug - what are the dimensions? how many ml? inside material?), but also include your selling points of your product in a couple of sentences. Add value to your products
7. I really miss product categories... It's so much easier to navigate when there are product categories
8. I live in the EU and I didn't get a cookies selection & acceptance notification, as required by EU law
9. Based on your final logo, add a favicon. e.g. see how your tab / page, without favicon, looks next to our page:
10. If you will not be adding more payment options, then you should remove the "More payment options" link under the Buy button
That's all for now
Good luck with your store!
Hello @Alouise, I hope you are doing well!
Your store looks good except for a few things, I personally think it'll be much more effective if you fix those. First, try adding a favicon(the little icon for your store on your tab). Secondly, on your homepage make the size of the logo small or try to keep the logo and navigation bar in the same row, it will surely make your page look a lot more attractive. Lastly, work on the layout of your website, it's so big I keep scrolling and scrolling but those big images never seem to end. Instead, you can try small and show the different products that are available on your website.
Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work also your website and products don't have any meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice day!
Hi @Alouise !
I love your product images. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
I recommend changing the theme store - try https://www.halothemes.com/ - there is a cool collection of great themes that will make your store look professional and eye-catchy.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad?
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
Hello @Alouise, hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Welcome your customers welcome & discount popup.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.