Store Speed

Bmorepets21
3 0 0

Hello, my store speed is fluctuating a lot and right now it is very very slow. I am not sure how I can improve it considering I already paid for my theme. 

0 Likes
JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
101 8 53

Hi @Bmorepets21 

I'd run your website's URL through the Shopify Analyzer. It's a free analysis tool we built for the Shopify community. It'll give you some actionable insights into what could potentially be improved.

We typically recommend implementing the below optimizations to help speed your website up:

• Lazy loading. This allows images to load as they come into the user's view. This way all your images aren't being loaded at once. We have a guide you can check out: How to Lazy Load Images on Shopify to Make Your Site Faster 
  • Image optimizations. This includes ensuring your images are the proper sizes + applying compression to reduce file sizes.
  • Minification. Minifying all available JavaScript and stylesheet files allow them to execute faster.
  • Limit app usage. Only use 3rd party apps that are absolutely essential to your store. These often have some of the largest impacts on performance.

**Side note for apps: After uninstalling an app, it's best to go through your main theme files to make sure the code has been removed from your site. It's pretty common for apps to be uninstalled and their code stays in the theme.

Those are some of the most important optimizations you can do to help increase your Shopify website's performance. If you'd like to handle these optimizations yourself, we have a great in-depth guide: How to Optimize a Shopify Site: Complete Guide to Faster Load Speed 

If you'd like our team of optimization experts to handle this for you, please feel free to reach out to us at speedboostr.com/contact. Best of luck!

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2603 170 437

Dear @Bmorepets21 

We will be happy to help you.

All the best!
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
1400+ Happy Clients & 9.9*/10 Rating
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store - Get Shopify Small Task Help
0 Likes