Store Suggestions Please

Solved
Peopleofpleasur
1 0 0

Sales are not coming in for my new store.  we are about 3 weeks old, getting enough traffic, but nothing being added to carts.  Please help!

www.peopleofpleasure.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Peopleofpleasur!

Home page:

• Add a unique value proposition above the fold.
  • The "all corsets" link above the logo feels out of place.
  • Fit all menu items on one line so that "contact" isn't beneath "FAQ."
  • Replace the close-up photos in the carousel with more compelling high-res photography of your products in beautiful settings.
  • Add social media links in the footer under "follow us."

About us:

• Add more content (backstory, mission, etc.) to the About Us page.

Product pages:

• Ensure that all product pages include high-res photos of each product in context (instead of just images that represent the product) - for ex., photos could be added to this product page. Shoppers want to see exactly how the product will look if they purchase it. 
  • Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews.
  • Create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.
  • Add detailed product descriptions - what is the material, care instructions, etc.
  • Add PayPal as a check-out option.
  • Mention free shipping details near add to cart / buy it now.

SEO:

• Where is the traffic coming from? Is it “qualified”? (The right target audience, etc.)
  • Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to 1) your home page, 2) landing pages, and 3) product pages that genuinely connects with your customers.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via co-marketing campaigns, blogging, communities, social media.
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
vinods
Shopify Partner
486 9 81

Hi @NikkiElizDeMere 

Hope you're doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional Google and Bing ads, email marketing Conversion rate Optimization Services. 

I would really suggest first to work in product details page. 

Are you drop shipping these products or are you making your own products as designer products and selling can you please confirm this. 

Some product images have name on it. 

Add shipping time too on shipping page currently that product is missing. 

There is a glitch in collection pages example when I click on skirts collection on top it shows " All Corsets 

I wwould suggest first sort the things bon your store then do the marketing. 

There are lit of other things is it possible to discuss about bur sute on email or call.

My email is vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Thanks

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
783 98 252

Hey @Peopleofpleasur,

You've got the right idea creating a store around just a few related products. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback can provide some insight as to why the sales aren't happening. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). There are two things I'd like to provide feedback on; your stores first impression and your products.

screencapture-peopleofpleasure-2021-04-20-12_29_06.png

First, your stores first impression. I would recommend working on the overall set up & design of your store. For example, your homepage banner with the photos. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

The other thing design wise that I'd recommend working on is the homepage setup, you want it to lead people to a purchase so as I mentioned before - speaking your customers language, telling them your process, why they should purchase from you vs. your competitors. We did a video on how to set up your homepage for conversions that I'll leave here for you to watch:

Moving onto your products, when you sell items that are already commonly available both online and offline ie. Victoria's Secret, La Senza, La Vie En Rose, Amazon. You have to give people a reason to purchase from you vs. the other guys. Inform them about your process, the quality, the customer service, price and etc. When a person is searching for this type of product in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. What we recommend is selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

You can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

At your checkout I noticed a few issues:

1. The apartment/suite option is currently a required field. I would change this as it wont apply to everyone.
  2. Phone number is also a required field, I would also change this unless you absolutely need it. A lot of people don't feel comfortable sharing that information.
  3. You need to add an estimated shipping time at checkout.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3047 176 553

Hello @Peopleofpleasur, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add social media links in the footer. Write something is the latest news. 

AiTrillion_0-1619000721293.png

- There are limited products in each section. For example in the skirt section, there are only 4 types. Add more patterns and types of skirts. 

- Add reviews on the homepage and product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Add loyalty rewards program. Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Give offers and rewards to customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes