So my store is relatively new. I started selling LED lights and branched out to more in the category with cosmetics and beauty supplies. However, with 90-120 visitors a day I still get little to no sales. How do I raise my conversion rate and what am i doing wrong? I also have used ads on facebook and instagram, setting interest in beauty and makeup. And for the Makeup bags i did Beauty with also interest in Travel and i got no sales on then. My website is https://www.coloredringlights.com
please help me raise my conversion rate, thank you
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
I'd say put your customer hat on and start thinking that way.
Would you buy from:
- A site who's logo doesn't match their domain name
- A site who's email address doesn't match either their domain name or their logo and is a gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A site that doesn't have an about us page that tells me who I am handing my money to
- A site that doesn't tell me where it is based/no address
- A site that doesn't give me any idea of delivery times
- Has spelling mistakes
- Gives me very few details about the product I'm buying
- Has inconsistent product selection e.g. that say "color" when it should say "size" or "diameter" (https://coloredringlights.com/collections/ring-lights/products/usb-ring-light-led-selfie-ringlight-p...)
Your site falls foul of all of the above so you need to sort out those trust issues.
I would also say your overall site design needs work and I wouldn't personally have every single product on sale at a huge discount (again makes it look untrustworthy)
Sorry if this all sounds a bit harsh.
Glad you took it the right way
The spelling mistake was "Material: ABS plastic, pp plastic, carbon steel, aluminiu" on this page https://coloredringlights.com/collections/ring-lights/products/usb-ring-light-led-selfie-ringlight-p...
Also "Main Material: Oxford" here https://coloredringlights.com/collections/makeup-bags/products/waterproof-portable-zipper-cosmetic-b... . I think you mean "Oxford Cotton".