Store Traffic Low Sales

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey guys! So i re-launched my business in May and it did better than i expected and i have since then improved on everything! Except I'am not getting the sales i believe i should get. I have heavy traffic like 400-800 visits and 20 or less orders. Any advice for me? We sell kids hair and skincare products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

Can you provide your website URL?

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Yes! Aubreybabygoodies.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
Yes! Aubreybabygoodies.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Decent site overall. The biggest area that needs to improve are your product shots. They are all different sizes and shapes. You want all your product images to be consistent and the same size. This is going to make your site and brand professional and show you pay attention to the little details. Also, make sure the background of all your images is the same too. This will improve your site 5x just by having better product images. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I appreciate this so so much! Thank you! Will work on that this week!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 65

Hi @YsheleJ09 welcome to Shopify community

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like