Store Trouble

sideprojex
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey there, we are really lost in the building of our store not sure where to start or end, too many ideas too little executions, we hired people on Fiverr.com and i think i kinda went all over town, we are getting sales from instagram but not sure how to promote or scale or shopify store any little help and feedback on this will be highly appreciated, we really love the brand and have some serious passion for the business but the iffyness and confusion is creeping up our sleeves, COVID scares are not helping .

www.rytual.co

0 Likes
Grace_01
Excursionist
34 1 3

@sideprojex Your store looks good.. here few suggesion

1- Since you have Incense related store you should add some videos which have some soothing music.

2- Add Instagram widget on store to increase your social proof

3 - Add blog to store and get some content on related yoga, spiritual.

4 - Try running few ads, you can check this tutorials by shopify compass

0 Likes

Hi, 

Hi I love to hear that you are passionate about the brand and would love to help anyway I can.

The website looks okay, it functions and I do not see any major technical problem browsing through the site though the design does not feel right at all. Would suggest getting a professional webdesign and developer to do all the task for you so that you can focus on marketing and production. 

It might cost money but that's really how it works for business, you cannot do everything for the website. Your product has great potential and would be a waste if you will not be successful because you do not have a great website. 

If you really like to do it yourself, try checking competitor websites and see how they design their websites and improve your site base on that.There's also a lot of tutorial in youtube for free.

If you do not have time doing all this tasks you can click this link and they will help you building your empire. https://bit.ly/36CgHKQ

I wish you all the best and success.

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration
Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on-time and on-budget.
ESSuperco | superco.io
0 Likes
sideprojex
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks taking all the feedback and trying to digest it slowly.. need to
use our incense just to calm ourselves down .. it’s hard when u have to do
it alone .. thanks a lot
0 Likes
sideprojex
Tourist
3 0 0
Thanks so much for that, we will reinvest every little we make back in to
the store .

At the moment we are in a very small position to test the viability and see
how we can gather as much as feedback we can from each other and take it
from there ..

0 Likes

Hello @sideprojex I hope you are doing good?

I am Johny_pro, an experienced Shopify developer and marketing expert with over  4 years of experience.

Firstly, congratulations on having your current Shopify eCommerce store and for taking a bold step of having your passive source of making income.
I have thoroughly gone through and analyzed your store regarding your needs to scale your store productivity/performances and below are what I observed to help you scale your store and be more productive.

* Homepage design: Potential customers are looking for something unique and stunning and you need to meet up with their standard of expectation. Regarding your store, you need some optimizations to be done to meet up with your competitors. For example, look at https://parfumerieeternelle.com Imagine the layout compared to yours and think like a potential customer. Where will you make a purchase? and this is one of the factors that can help you with more conversion.

* Create and fix your store favicon: This makes your store give original and authentic symbols. In case you didn't know what a Favicon means, let me know but it's one of the methods of branding your store and gaining people's trust from the first sight of your website.

* Who you are: Having analyzed your website and tried to figure out what you do, I can see that you sell "Fragrance" and "perfumes" but people who are just coming to your website will find it difficult to understand what you do/sell and that is why you need ABOUT US in your website. The about us is a brief, short but meaningful composition of what your brand is all about and the inspiration behind you starting your business.

* Footer: This is referring to the bottom of your website and it's simply to provide some trustworthy information about your websites such as some policies like, about us, privacy policy, refund policy, shipping policy, and more. This will help you to gain more trust and increase conversion.

Johnny_pro_0-1626351533448.pngJohnny_pro_1-1626351576084.png

You can compare the two. Urgent solution here.

* MARKETING/SALES FUNNEL: I know this is where you expect more answers but without the aforementioned points, all your marketing strategies might not be as productive as you want. You want to scale your marketing but based on the current status (design) of your store, you didn't have the features to do that and I have some solutions to help you achieve that. What can help you with that includes automation marketing, more detailed insights in setting up your social media advertisements, and more.

Urgent matters need urgent solutions. If you need help optimizing your store to a more professional taste Contact me and I can help you.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hey @sideprojex,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! Sorry to hear there is some confusion going on, hopefully my feedback will help clarify your direction moving forward.

rytual-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

PRODUCT PHOTOS

rytual-02.png
I would recommend changing out your main product photos. The graphics are nice but they don't show the most important part, the product. Because the sticks look the same for all scents, you could differentiate your photos by adding in a background to represent the differences. Take a look at Seventh and Oak for inspiration: https://seventhandoak.com/collections/travel-bug

SEO
When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You have product names such as “Himalayan Cedar” and “Myrrh”, the issue here is that a person trying to find this type of product in Google is not going to type “Himalayan Cedar” or “Myrrh” into the search bar, they are going to be searching specifically for "SCENT NAME incense sticks" or "non toxic incense sticks". I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: