Store Update | More Feedback

MotivateMeTees
Tourist
9 0 0

Hey Shopify Friends, 

I recently made some changes to my store. 

I launched on 1/15/21, so I'm just over a month in. Not a ton of sales, but a few. 

Shopify says I'm in the Top 11% in terms of getting a lot of traffic, compared to the people that launched the same week as me.

Check out my store when you get a chance. 

Pleassse let me know if it's trash lol. I'd really appreciate some feedback. I really want to be successful at this. 

I hope all of you have a blessed day!

motivateme-tees.com 

0 Likes

Dear @MotivateMeTees 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Improve your store speed for mobile

motivatespeed.png

• At header

meemotivateheader.png

• At footer

metfooter.png

• Change the font and color, because on some images it is not visible or change the images
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Improve your SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
waytoapps
Pathfinder
120 12 58

Hello @MotivateMeTees 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks great and here are few tips which you can work on them.

Firstly, Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) button on products, which are on the Homepage.

Mention more contact details of your store to look trustworthy.

Add live chatbot, for customer support and you can also analyze customer choices. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2736 158 510

Hello @MotivateMeTees, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Product page looks good.

- You need to make your store engaging. Maximize customer engagement in your store. Add these essential customer engagement tools:

• Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
  • Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
  • Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, making a purchase, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @MotivateMeTees , 

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store:

Homepage

The header: you can improve the header by showing the main menu and enable the sticky header. Visitors will need the main menu to navigate through your store. Allowing the sticky header will make it always visible and support visitors faster anywhere on your site. The sticky header also helps visitors access the search bar much quicker; many customers will need it to find your store's products.

PageFly_0-1614472103796.png

Product lists: CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button on the product list can help customers purchase without going to the product page. Please consider adding the hover effect, which shows the second product image when hovering over. It can provide some additional information about the products.

PageFly_1-1614472103813.png

Featured products: this section can help you boost the sale of a specific product. Using the countdown timer and a reasonable discount would be a perfect combo to urge customers to purchase.

Pop-up: If you need to start an email marketing campaign, please consider starting from an email list first. Using discounts and pop-ups should be good to convince customers to give away their email.

Product Page

Product image: you have some excellent product images on the product pages. They include photos from different angles, which show customers more views of the products. You can consider taking and showing more "real" images with the background to improve the pictures. The product images which you take can prove the origin and quality of your products.

PageFly_2-1614472155892.png

More sections with the accordions: customers will want to find and check other information about services like Refund or Shipping policies. You will need to show those sections on the product pages to prevent customers from finding them on other pages.

Those are some of PageFly's feedback. You can give us a like if you find it useful or mark it as the solution if it answers your question. 

I wish you all the best of luck with your business!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
MotivateMeTees
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank You so much for the feedback! 

I really appreciate this. I'm doing all of this by myself, so I'm still learning how to do everything. 

I will work on these suggestions, ASAP! 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
504 49 166

Hi @MotivateMeTees

Have seen your store and it looks great. However, I have some comments for you:

- Make your logo bigger. The logo represents your brand, so make it outstanding as much as possible. 

- I think you should use a different font. Your font now is a serif font, and I think it's not suitable. 

You're selling tee and hoodies which are for young people, so you need to use a san-serif font which brings the youthful. 

- On your homepage, you can add some sections:

+ Quickview for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping at your store. 

+ A Instagram gallery. I have seen your Instagram account, and it seems you can bring the Instagram feed to your store. 

If you want to have one, this app will help you Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- One your product page, here are some parts that you can consider adding:

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together.

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar. Keep your Add to Cart bar visible to allow your customers to buy easier. This app will help you do that Advanced Sticky Add to Cart 

+ Add more reviews as soon as possible. This will help you increase social proof. 

Here is my view about your store. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us via support@allfetch.com
MotivateMeTees
Tourist
9 0 0

What app what you suggest to place the Add To Cart button on my Home Page? Shopify supports says Advanced Sticky Add to Cart isn't the right one. 

Please let me know! 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
504 49 166

Hi @MotivateMeTees

So sorry for the late reply. 

Maybe you can try the app. It will allow you to have a Sticky Add to Cart bar on your Homepage. 

Hope this helps!

Best regards, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us via support@allfetch.com
0 Likes