Store advice?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello everyone- 

I'm new to the message boards and loving it so far, so much great thought here!

My store is www.LayerOrigin.com --- could anyone let me know what we could do to improve?

We are getting decent traffic but struggling to convert! 

One thing I'm wondering is whether there's a way to put an email capture button at the bottom of our blog posts. Can't seem to figure it out! 

Thanks, 

Beau

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @layerorigin,

We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @layerorigin, I hope you are doing well! The store looks great. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add some trust badges or certifications if you have. People tend to trust certified things. 

- Create a drop-down menu under the shop category to make your store easy to navigate.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Make your store engaging enough to capture visitors. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Hope this Helps! 

Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes