Store conversions

Solved
Wonderfultreatz
2 0 0

Hi I started an online sweet store and have a lot of products and have so far spent over €700 on advertising and am opted into the Google shopping network but conversions are extremely low I've had over 1200 visitors with about 130 add to carts but only 11 conversions please tell me what am I doing wrong wonderfultreatz.com 

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Shopify Partner
335 45 59

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Wonderfultreatz !

I have visited your store. You really need to change the theme of your store. Here are some premium themes that deliver excellent user experience:

1. Blockshop

2. Show time

3. Retina

4. District

5. Pipeline

You also need to replace the current images of your products with high quality images – your current images are poor and unattractive.

Add the logo of your business. Most importantly, add menu in the center - not on the right side.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Digital Artisans

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3334 189 604

Hello @WonderfultreatzThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

Every eCommerce seller faces this sooner or later. Another catch-22 situation arises when you end up spending a bomb on advertising for your store.

- On the product page, set the layout by adding buttons like this as shown in the below screenshot. Also, add multiple images of the product and images should be of high quality.

AiTrillion_0-1621322626064.png

- I would recommend you to go for a light theme and not a dark theme. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Make your store engaging and interactive to drive conversions to your store by engaging the traffic coming to your store.

• Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.
  • Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
  • Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Send automatic review request emails to collect more reviews and give loyalty points for better conversion.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversions.
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Wonderfultreatz
2 0 0

Hi I've made recommend changes but still conversions are very low some feed back would be great 

0 Likes