Store does not work on mobile devices

Highlighted
Tourist
54 0 3

My store has been up and running for nearly a month now, however it does not work on Safari on mobile devices.  I have contacted Shopify and Troop who designed the theme, and they are both saying it works for them. 

However, it does not work on MY mobile and I haven't had any customers at all, so I'm assuming it doesn't work on other peoples' as well.

Please can somebody check on their phone that it is working?  The problem is when you click on the products.  Also does anyone have any idea why this could be happening?  The link is here:  www.samanthasona.com.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 12

Hey, Samantha!

My name is Alice and I'm a guru here at Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us on the Forums pages! Congratulations on a beautiful store, and such a joy to navigate, even on a mobile device! ?

Can you clarify what mobile device and browser you're using to try and access the store?  At what stage do you encounter issues with the store?

I've used my iPhone SE and Safari to access the store, and I had no issues with viewing products, adding products to the cart or general navigation with the store!

Look forward to hearing back from you, Samantha, and hopefully some of the other awesome folks on here can run a test for you too!  ?

All the best,

Alice | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Hi Alice,

Thank you for saying such nice things about my store - I’m really glad that you like it.

I am using Safari on an iPhone 6. I can’t seem to add a pic here, but basically when I click on a product, it goes to a page with no product on it and ‘Next Item’ with an arrow.

Thanks,

Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 12

Hey, Samantha!

You're more than welcome, the products themselves are gorgeous too, are they your own forumlas?

That's very strange indeed, I can't seem to replicate this at al, it's working perfectly for me, I see the full product listing, and the 'Next Item' and the arrow which you mentioned.  Have you tried any other mobile devices, maybe a friend or family members?

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Alice | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

On the homepage, there is no slideshow, just all 3 images on top of each other, the drop down box doesn’t work and when you click on the products you can’t see them. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

This is the homepage... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
104 0 12

Works on my iPhone 6 s

0 Likes
Highlighted
14 0 0

Thanks FBB. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi - I'm having a similar issue. When I go to my shop on catalog on my website:

https://stonehousegrown.com/farm-stand-%2B-mercantile

https://stonehouse-grown.myshopify.com/

When I look at the site on my mobile device I can only add a product to the cart - I can't look at options, colors or sizes. What's wrong??

0 Likes