Store evaluation!

Highlighted
Excursionist
45 0 2

Hello everyone! I made my store and found an influenser on instragram to put my product out but no sales.

url - www.petgrotto.com

Can anyone provide any suggestions or work with me for my website and marketing?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Konthy 

Your website is pretty good. I would work on building your own brand on Instagram. I'm working on a dog store at the moment and gained 300 followers in a very short period of time. If you put the work in yourself it will pay of in the end. I can send some examples of Instagram accounts crushing it at the moment if you like. Just reach out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Highlighted
Excursionist
45 0 2

Hello!

Yes, I am interested :)

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Petgrotto,

A central banner related to the store theme should be added to give the homepage a much better look. Some other modifications to be done are as follows:

1. The search bar should be placed either on the upper right or on the footer. 
  2. Adding some more social links will enhance connectivity.
  3. Instagram images should be added to promote the brand better.
  4. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store starts receiving sales and conversions very shortly. 

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Konthy 

Congrats on your store launch! I wanted to check in and see how everything was going with sales and conversions on your website?  I talk to alot of new merchants who have challenges with increasing conversions, reducing shopping cart abandonment and increasing average order value. One recommendation I would have is adding alternative payment methods such as a buy now, pay later option. I work for Klarna and about 90% of retailers are looking into installment options because about 67% of millennials don't have credit cards and often add items to their cart but abandon them. This installment option allows the customer to pay 25% at time of purchase and then spreads the remaining payments out over time with no interest. We are seeing after offering this option on the website that our retailers are seeing an increase of 25% in reduction in shopping cart abandonments and increased conversions by 44%. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud.  Here is a little more information about Klarna and we easily integrate with Shopify so you can get started today. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well. I think you will be excited to know that we can help with brand awareness and marketing as we can feature you on our shop directory that has over 7 million active users per month as well as other social media. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

@Konthy , you have a cute store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

This will help you to increase the conversion rate.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes