Store feedback? Electronic health/wellness products

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello everyone! 

I just released my store, but I'm not getting any sales. I am running a split test on Facebook Feed of the ULTRA Smartwatch and got a few Adds to Cart but no purchases yet

What would you recommend ? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi,

Nice start to your site. There are few things you should consider improving upon though.

At a glance:

• your site lacks clear messaging, you should have a clearer statement regarding what you sell on your landing page
  • add an about section, this helps with messaging and building a brand
  • consider adding social media links to your business pages to help build more community engagement
  • your site appears to load slowly, this can impact your Google Quality Score which can really affect your ad cost and conversion rate
  • your product page could be better organized, reorder your images to be next to your product specs and details to better display information for quick customer visual consumption. Take a look at how tight the display is on amazon to have a better frame of reference 
  • Your product reviews, as is, are potentially being under utilized due to their location
  • Consider how to better optimize for mobile devices as too much scrolling can discourage clients from making a purchase. 

I suggest you check that your website is optimized since we cannot always catch every detail here and at a glance. So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help. It will give you a report on how ready your site is to advertise and deliver you actionable fixes if need be.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Hope I've been of help!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi again,

Forgot to mention, you might consider making a post in the Shopify Ecommerce Marketing forum. Since you are running A/B testing, it might be helpful to provide more details there.

Some food for thought till then, here at AdScale, we recommend always using a system with AT LEAST AI automated processes for cross channel and platform advertising as well as bid and budget automatons. This can make a significant difference in your targeted advertising and improve your conversion rates. Keep in mind, retargeting is an essential part of grabbing those customers who have added to your cart but maybe stopped short of adding their credit card information. 

Again, Hope I've been of help and if you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 41 73

Hey @berlumeOff!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Your store looks great, the images are really appealing. You've made a really great start!

I have some feedback for you to consider from my brief visit to your store.

1) The key product doesn't appear early enough on the landing page. Having it at the end of the page might not be the best user experience. Have a think about restructuring the sections. Maybe also consider including more products on your landing page?

2) Your About Us is on your landing page, I would consider creating a separate page for this, and linking it in the navigation.

3) Have someone proofread the language on the store, just to make sure there are no errors like this one:

04-36-6c7t5-0hwlh

The majority of text on the landing page also seems to focus too heavily on the company itself, and not the product it is selling. Customers come to stores to purchase products!

4) Social Proof: be sure to add your business' social media links if you have social accounts.

Is this your first Shopify store?

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
Hello Cal! Yes, this is my first store. Thank you for your tips. I accept your suggestions and also will focus more on social proof
0 Likes