I would greatly appreciate any feedback

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
77 18 13

Hi @Dange66.

Thank you for sharing your shop link, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback on your store.

Firstly, I love the entire "old school" 8-bit look of your shop, it really plays into your branding and I really enjoyed looking through these nostalgic products. The first thing I noticed was that on your homepage, your logo looks to be slightly blurry in both areas that it shows up:

Are you using a third-party theme for your Shopify store or a Shopify theme that you downloaded from our Theme store directly?  Depending on your theme, there may be specific uploading requirements for your photos to ensure the best quality. If you are utilizing a Shopify theme, you should be able to search your specific Theme name via our Help Center to find our help guide for that theme with further information on best image uploading requirements.

If you are using a third-party theme, I would recommend reaching out to your Theme's developer to clarify their uploading requirements to ensure you are getting top quality from your images.

I really love how you included a "New products" Section, however, I was confused as to why you have a "New stock" title as well as a "New products" title where these products show up. This may confuse your customers or cause them to think you are missing call to action buttons that link to different products or collections in this area. 

18-44-50515-51982

I also really like how you have included your social media links, this is a great way to build your brand across multiple platforms. I did notice that your Youtube button is linking to our Shopify Help Center main page, however:

You should be able to re-add your store's Youtube channel in your Theme settings under your "Footer" section if you are using a Shopify theme:

If you are using a third-party Theme, you may need to reach out to your developer to double-check how to edit those social media quick-links.

I see that you also have an "About Us" section located in your footer, this is a great option to include to offer your customers more information about you, your product or your brand in general. While your "About us" section was great, I would consider elaborating further to build that trust further with your potential customers.

We have a helpful guide that talks about Writing an effective "About Us" page here that you could check out! It may offer you some tips on how to go deeper with this page to further tell the story of your business and help your customers get to know you and your brand more. I would also suggest adding your "About Us" section to your main menu area to give your customers quick access to this information.

You would first need to create another Page, add in the information you want and then link the new page in your admin Navigation area under your "Main Menu" section. If you are curious about trying this out, we have a handy guide on editing menu items that you can access here if you need a refresher on how this is done. 

I hope some of these simple observations help you out, and please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly with any questions, we are always happy to chat. 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dange66
Tourist
21 0 2

Fantastic thank you so much for looking I will make the changes tomorrow, yes I use to use a Shopify theme but moved away from it 9 months ago to a 3rd party theme just because I could not find a theme that had everything I wanted. I do check in to see if new Shopify Themes’s have come on the market but nothing I thought was suitable yet. 

0 Likes

Hello @Dange66 

Everything looks good. I would like to suggest few points to increase traffic.

Add testimonials in home page. Testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company.

In product pages try to implement the following changes to increase traffic
Untitled.png
Buy now: A buy button gives your customers more convenient ways to purchase.

Earning points from your reward system will encourage your customers to buy more products to earn more points and eventually use these points to buy from you again. A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience.

Social login also referred to as Social sign-in, helps users to sign-up on a third-party platform using their existing login information from social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., hence avoiding the need to create a new account. It is designed to simplify registration and eliminate the manual registration process so that it does not take too long for people to signup.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 670

Hey @Dange66This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button like 'shop now' on the slider images of the homepage. 

- Add a call to action button here. Make use of call to action buttons so customers can take an action on your store.

AiTrillion_0-1626695255226.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Make your store engaging and interactive to attract the visitors coming to your store. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to drive conversions & it also reduces the high bounce rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes