Store feedback please

Takhara
Excursionist
27 0 2

Hi to everyone! 

I’d really appreciate your feedback on my store. I haven’t had many sales yet but that could be down not marketing much! Just want to check it all looks good before I start spending money on marketing.

www.bajalondon.co.uk

Thanks so much!

0 Likes

Hey @Takhara,

I think you've done a great job with your store. Looks very professional!

My only suggestion would be to go over the SEO for each of your products. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience.
A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You want to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do this:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
waytoapps
Explorer
89 10 42

Hello

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips.

I suggest to add few more banners in your homepage with descriptions related to your products.

Add a nice theme so that your store looks more attractive.

Image quality can be improved further. 

There are no reviews on your products. Install a good review app to increase your sales.

Also add 'BUY NOW' CTA button to your products.

If you have any handmade products in your store consider to sale on ETSY. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2458 142 445

Hello @Takhara, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a LiveChat or chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

- Overall your store looks great. All you need to do is make it more engaging and interactive to engage visitors to your store & convert them into paying customers. Engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Takhara
Excursionist
27 0 2

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Takhara
Excursionist
27 0 2

Thank you, this is so helpful! 

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Takhara I have reviewed your store and I can see that it's lacking some features of a convertible eCommerce web store.

As one of the experts has stated, you need to use a premium theme for the design while adding reviews would help. Also, let your footer be well loaded with captivating information to attract and convert traffic. Add more banners and activate sliders... see www.dabati.com for a sample.

Do you need a professional who can handle this for you perfectly? Contact an expert here

Takhara
Excursionist
27 0 2

Thanks so much for your feedback & I’ll start working on some of these tips. I’ll probably need some professional help soon though.

When you say use a premium theme, what do you mean? Is Fashionopolism not premium? I’ve only had it for a few months. Thanks 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2458 142 445

Hello @Takhara

I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Takhara
Excursionist
27 0 2

Hi, 

I've added a trending products section, instagram feed, newsletter sign up & product review ratings. I'll have a good look through your website. Thank you so much for the feedback, it was so helpful. I can't believe how much was missing!

Thanks

www.bajalondon.co.uk

0 Likes