Store feedback please!

Highlighted
2 0 0
I launched my store and ran ads on FB and got about 360 visitors in less than 24 hours but not a single add to cart. I have a feeling my store is unattractive considering my bounce rate is 98%! www.flxnfit.com
TIA
0 Likes
Excursionist
28 0 12

Hi,

The header has too much of white space, I suggest to clear the cutter.

Your About us is not that much trust worthy, I suggest to add more content about your branding and what made you to start your business and how you made your brand. You can refer this link how effective about us page will be on website.

I suggest to add an email address on your website. Not all the customers interested to fill the contact form. You can use business emails like info@flxnfit.com etc rather than using personal gmail as your company email. Its doesn't show professionalism.

You have only few products in your collection. I suggest to add more products so that customers can explore more products which fulfill their desire and also make a sale on your website. You should not give customers a change to leave your website without purchasing any products. So I suggest to add maximum number of products. And also concentrate on product descriptions, these are the tactics which helps you in increase in your conversion rate.

In product page, add more images related to the product so that customers can view the product in many ways which helps them to buy your product without any hesitation.

Good luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1599 20 160

Hello,

I just had looked into your store.
Check this image https://snag.gy/vkJZKl.jpg, I suggest you can reduce the header section or change your banner dimensions so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
And Your products have there is no description, And how viewers trust on your store? A richly formed thing description clears up the upsides of the thing and convinces the customer that they need the thing just as need it. Your thing portrayal is the one you have to get their attention to in light of the way that it can without quite a bit of a stretch draw in them and impact them to put in a solicitation. I suggest you can add Description.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like

Hello,

You have a nice store.

I have gone through your store and the following thing need to improve

1. The design needs to be more attractive

2. Check any technical issue in cart

3. Use call to action at banners

4. Optimize your product for Facebook ads

5. You should try Google Shopping Ads

There are other areas your store needs improvement.

Please let us know if you need any help: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi TLisonbee,

General
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
  • The Header section looks empty. It should be properly organized so that it looks attractive to the visitor.
Homepage
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
2 0 0
Thank you all for the feedback, I’ve already made quite a few updates if anyone is interested in taking another look, still needs descriptions and the contact info more accessible
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature
  4. I would break out shipping information from the refund page and make it its own page

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping on each product page as you do for refund

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Make your Add To Cart button bolder, so it stands out.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 11

I like your store design, Good luck with sales

1 Like