Store feedback please!

Highlighted
2 0 0
If anyone could check out my store and offer some advice that would be really appreciated! I’m new to ecommerce and would love to know if I’m on track with my store it’s kironaudio.com thanks! :)
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
141 4 31

Hello @Kironaudio 

Trust you are doing good. Congratulations on your new store. I loved the logo and the product you have put on sale on your store! Wish you success!

Below is my feedback / suggestion

1. Create About Us page - it is very important

2. Does the product have a warranty ? Is it Designed or  Made in China or Japan or somewhere else ? please mention that.

3. I would add more images of the product from different angels in the form of product gallery that would be better keeping in mind the mobile audience.

4. Also place the content on product details page in dropdown format that would save more space

5. How soon the product reaches from 0 charge to 15% charge in how many mins i mean ? Does it have fast charging ? If yes please add.

6. Since the cost is high as compared to branded products are you willing to offer free shipping in local area ?

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales

Industries served - Industry - Bikni, Swimwear & Lingerie, Computers, Audio, Electronics, Vegan Cosmetics & Skin Care Products

Results from Digital Ad Channels  - I have helped them achieve sales from $150 per month to $970+ per month in just 3 months

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like

Your biggest issue is it seems you only sell one product. One product sites make it hard to run as a business. Your other issue is your product page is a mess and disorganized right now. Here are some ways to make your store even better:

Homepage Feedback

1. White text on a black background is hard to read. Your site would be better as black text on a white background. Also the overall layout and design needs work to make it more consistent and easy on the eyes

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search. Also work on the formatting as right now you have tons of wasted space in your product description

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi Kironaudio,

General
  • It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust with customers.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
2 0 0

Thanks for all your feedback guys! I've made some of the changes you suggested (product tabs, free shipping etc) and will get on to an 'about us' page. I'll also look into another website theme, appreciate all the support!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
141 4 31

@Kironaudio 

Also try to mention the voice in terms of decibel. Hope you understand what i am trying to say.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes