Store feedback please

Constanthampers
2 0 0

Hello 

I launched my business 3 months ago and have not made much sales. I do gift hampers with local Australian products. I run Instagram ads and Facebook Ads and have traffic to the site but no sales. I would love some honest feedback for the website www.constanthampers.com.au.

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @Constanthampers

Have seen your store and have some comments for you. 

At first, you're having some good parts:

- I like the "Featured Brands" section. It makes your products become more trustworthy. 

- Your products look very amazing. 

Now I have some suggestions for you:
- Bold the title and add a CTA button to this section. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601605735680.png

- The footer looks quite empty. I think you need to add more information like location, phone number, your social business account.

ConveyLego0612_1-1601605891781.png

- Do you have an Instagram account? If yes, you can create an Instagram gallery for your store. An Instagram gallery is a good way to show more real-life product photos. 

I see you're lacking some real-life product photos. 

If you want to create one, just check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. Very easy-to-use.  

- Add the Buy now button below the Add to Cart button. Don't let your customers think again. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601606296715.png

And have you tried to have a discount event for your store before? If not, I think you should try one. 

And if you want to fix the problem, you need to find the reasons first. You can find the reasons by tracking your analytics first and checking again your market.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Constanthampers !

Welcome to Shopify!

You have a very lovely and nice logo.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes