Store feedback request

Solved
veronica_mz
Shopify Partner
18 0 2

HI!

Can you give me an honest feedback on my store?

www.slumberlandia.com

pwd: azaish

Thanks!!!!

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hey there 

Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

3. Give a link on your main navigation showing your entire collection rather than just categories. 

4. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Write beautiful copy like you would see in a magazine that is trying to sell you a product

6. Length of pages - Your product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

7.Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

8. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and I can see that you've already implemented some of the advice given. The store is looking really good! Well done! 

There are a couple of recommendations I'd like to add to further the great start you've made: 

• The mission statement on landing is a great idea, but I feel that the block of text could be effecitvely dispersed within sections with images. People don't tend to want to read a block of text, as much as we wish they would! 
  • I also think an About Us would be a fantastic addition to your store! You can learn to write a really great About Us page here
  • I'd like to see some of teh products in action, have you considered creating some in house photographic/video content to enhance the store? Stock photos are great, but hands on visual assets are fantastic. 
  • Why not add some testimonials to your store? Some nice words on your business or products is always a useful addition to a fledgling store. 
  • I find the text on some sections of the website like the product descriptions to be quite small, and hard to read. Would you consider making this text larger, and choosing a more solid black color for the text? 

How are you planning to start marketing the business? Who is your core audience for your products? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Sajay
Shopify Partner
140 16 47

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @veronica_mz 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. There are a few inconsistencies in your product images. They are of different sizes, and have different backgrounds. Making them all consistent will make your store look more professional.
  2. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. 
  3. Add some information about shipping in a separate shipping page. Shipping pages are some of the most read pages on a website. How much time, shipping charges, etc. all of these details should be provided to the users.
  4. The social media buttons are showing up twice. The ones on the bottom don’t work. 
  5. Slumberlandia.png
  6. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks