Hey there veronica_mz,
What a great looking store you have, Congratulations! I must say you are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired destination in no time.
Before I suggest you some changes to your store, I'd like to tell you a few things I love about your store.
Other than this, I have a few recommendations for you. I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. Firstly, Move the hero image to the top of your page rather than the bottom of your home page and push the categories down to the bottom of the hero image.
2. Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.
3. Give a link on your main navigation showing your entire collection rather than just categories.
4. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Write beautiful copy like you would see in a magazine that is trying to sell you a product
6. Length of pages - Your product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
7.Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
8. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful.
Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
This is an accepted solution.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and I can see that you've already implemented some of the advice given. The store is looking really good! Well done!
There are a couple of recommendations I'd like to add to further the great start you've made:
How are you planning to start marketing the business? Who is your core audience for your products?
This is an accepted solution.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!