Store feedback requested - is the buy button showing up for US shoppers?

Solved
Ailebo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Shopify community,

Can I ask for some feedback on my store please? I'm not looking to have my store torn apart visually, just hoping to get validation that the store buy buttons are working for international users. I'm in Australia and am marketing to a local audience and United States to start with. 

I'm driving traffic to the store but am not getting sales. Before I review the graphics, layout, content, products and pricing, I'd like to know if the buttons are working ...

If someone could check from the US and let me know if the buy buttons work + shopping cart through to pre payment - i.e. does it reject the location? Any issues at all?

Thanks so much in advance.

URL is: https://shop.ailebo.com/

Regards

Ailebo

Rosy_crown
Tourist
7 1 3

Hello Ailebo

I'm not a US person, but I've checked up your site if the buy button is working and it does plus you have a great site and awesome product there. Since you're looking to target only us as your audience, why don't you try out some marketing strategy to help you with that thereby driving in conversion into your store.

I'm also a store owner and don't hesitate to contact me if you got any questions for me.

Thanks

Rosy

DineshNagar
2 0 1

Hi  @Ailebo , just checked your store from US and everthing you asked works for me.

I love the designs, especially the beddings. In the US most stores carry only plain boring  beddings and to see the so great patterns  in your store is refreshing. 

BTW, I am from CausalFunnel and we provide a cookie-less data science platform for eCommerce. We provide free tech to small merchants and would love to give you a demo. Let me know.

Ailebo
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for the feedback. My query regarding the buy button functionality is due to being quite successful at driving clicks through to the site but no resultant sales. I was concerned that there might be a technical problem preventing successful checkout completion. 

Knowing that, I will run some more test campaigns through to a variety of product landing pages.

Thank you very much for checking the functionality for me - the online service that screenshots your site from another country showed quite concerning results (no but button content) but I didn't know whether I should trust that process - lucky I didn't!

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Ailebo
Tourist
5 0 1

BTW I will take a look at CasualFunnel

0 Likes
DineshNagar
2 0 1

@Ailebo Yeah the bots service you used might not be able to render the web page properly. If your issue is that visitors are coming but sales not happening, I am happy to have a call with you. We at causalFunnel are passionate to solve these problems for merchants and learn from them. I’d be happy to tell you more in a brief call.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3728 214 663

Hey @AileboThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1625049913581.png

- Make the images and product title clickable on the collection page and redirect to the product page.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help in upselling.

Trust badges & reviews are very important in eCommerce to make people trust your brand and store. Add trust badges and review carousel on the homepage and product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

The design of your store looks great! You need to work on the engagement part. It's a very prominent feature for eCommerce stores to drive conversions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
295 57 181

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @Ailebo!  

To answer your question, the Add to cart button does show to American users. Is this the button you were wanting to evaluate?

There is an easier way to find out this answer! If you used visitor behavior, primarily session recordings, you would be able to see what your visitors see. Heatmaps, which show you where people click, would also be helpful.

So instead of asking us whether or not we see it, you could filter session recordings to US visitors and see what product pages look for them.

Now, that being said, I can’t ignore the elephant in the room - your product pages in general.

Reiterate shipping
Your shipping page is great, and your general policy is attractive. Wouldn’t you want to highlight a $2 flat rate for shipping? Don’t leave this to checkout. You have the information, so highlight it. 

There are too many notes
I get that you want satisfied customers, but there has to be an easier way to get this information across. It’s a wall of text that makes things more confusing and complicated. Simplify it. Something like, “Our fitted sheets fit best on normal or shallow-depth mattresses. For deeper mattress, purchase the flat sheet set for greater coverage.” 

The “Get the look as seen in the images” is a great idea, but again - it doesn’t pan out. I don’t know how a flat sheet bedding set for the size above your mattress size would accomplish it. Since you don’t sell above a king, isn’t this only an option for queen sets? Also, why mention the flat sheet set; wouldn’t the fitted sheet set have the same advantage of it’s purchased a size up? 

I understand your approach. I really do, but I would spend some time making it more approachable and less alarming. 

There are some formatting issues
Because your description is so long and focused on only the right side of the page, you don’t have a lot of room. As a result, your size chart is cut off at the exact wrong area. It essentially renders it useless for American visitors on desktop. 

LuckyDanny_0-1625067535218.png

In general, you have a lot of good going on right now. Take some time to use visitor behavior to see how your site looks for different visitors and then use that information to drive changes. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Ailebo
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you. Am driving traffic but no conversions, sales, so I needed to rule out technical difficulties. 

Thank you for your response.

0 Likes
Ailebo
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you. That is really helpful feedback. Lots to take in. I see that you're quite experienced at this.

I really do appreciate the time you've taken to review. 

0 Likes