Store feedback

munsieur
1 0 0

Hi all,

lynxlabel.co is a fashion activewear store.

I have launched my store for about 1 month and I was hoping if you guys can offer me valuable feedback of yours regarding my store. It can be on the design/price/ease of navigation/products or any other constructive feedback that can help to improve my store.

Thank you in advance and your feedback is appreciated.

0 Likes

Hi @munsieur 

You store looks awesome, few things for your consideration

1. Try add more products, as some sections on home page are not filled completely.

2. Logo looks great, try to add good  Caption/tagline.

3.  Easy of navigation: customers  sometimes loose track of their visited products they wished to purchase, You can alleviate  this by adding Wishlist feature and Recently viewed products feature. consider our shopify app https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard it has Free plan too.

4. Prices  are just fine, However consider adding "compare at price"  to products in products details, catalog and home pages

5. As per promotion, you can add discount on social sharing feature  check: https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard

Good luck for your business. 

Thanks

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3467 196 621

Hello @munsieurThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button. It lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_0-1621327335051.png

-  Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3467 196 621

@munsieur,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes