Store feedback

Mimijayyy
Tourist
3 0 1
  1. Hello, i just recently opened up my online store Mimijayyycollextions.com. I wanted to know what i could do to help generate more sales. What am i missing and what should i fix?
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @Mimijayyy 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Improve your store speed for mobile

mimispeed.png

• Improve your logo
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Balancing color, font and images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Do some SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.

Hi @Mimijayyy 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store base on my CRO and Design experiences.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add CTA buttons on the banner image

Mimijayyy 2021-01-09 15-46-14.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Make sure the text overlay images readable

Mimijayyy 2021-01-09 15-47-10.png

With the current font and color text, it's hard to read the text. 

I highly recommend you should change the text to another color or increase the opacity of the image so the text can be read well.

This is also applied to the testimonial below

Mimijayyy 2021-01-09 15-50-03.png

I highly recommend you should change the color of the text because, with the black background, it's a little bit annoying when reading. 

You can change the black color background to the background image. Let see my template demo 

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.png1.4 Add more products on the home page

When the menu is not sticky, it means that customers cannot access the menu all the time, so it's not easy for them to know that your store provides other products

The home page is showing 4 collections, this's a good point. Therefore, you should show more products of each collection so customers can aware of them and this also attracts and keeps customers to check more.

On each product, you can add a "View more" or "View details" button so customers can go to the corresponding product page.

Last but not least, you can consider changing the font color of all pages because it's hard to see for a long time. 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Mimijayyy
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for feedback i will work on everything

0 Likes
Mimijayyy
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your advice I willing be working on it shortly 

0 Likes