Its been almost a month since we launch and no sale at all. I have running ads on Facebook, Instagram and list of subscribers who showed their interest in the products but haven't bought anything yet.
We have been nurturing the subscriber's list with automated welcome pack emails and newsletter about our products and the newly arrived products. We have gave away a few samples as we promised on the launching day and the feedback from customers are amazing, but none of them returned and bought from us.
The store has traffic visitors daily and a promotional discount coupon is running alongside free shipping
I know its too early to expect results, but could you review the store and provide feedback on what is missing or turning the customers away from making a purchase. I would really appreciate that
Solved! Go to the solution
Hope the following suggestions will help you
I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, your store looks really professional and aesthetically appealing. The collection is amazing. Here are the suggestions:
- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.
- Re-target customers who have recently viewed products with the Browse Abandonment automated workflow.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
hey @Hustler101, i checked your website. I have mentioned few suggestions that can help you improve sale of your shopify store:
Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @Hustler101 ,
This is PageFly - Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1. Make a sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
You should display the header on this place or you can find a way to stick it. If the logo is quite big, I suggest we can move it to the left side. You should move “Search” and “Cart”,... to the right of the menu to save space.
It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
2. Improve your hero banner
The banner is very significant in the hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.
What should you do?
- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers
- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.
3. Add more content on your homepage
4. Optimize and improve your footer content
Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Your footer has lacked some information and duplicated some links. You should consider to move “Contact us, About us'' to the header menu and improve the content of footer.
Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies. In detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage (link)
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages,you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
If you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help!
Looking forward to your reply!