Store feedback

Highlighted
Pathfinder
249 4 7

Can i have some feedback for my store so i can improve please. www.thestripesinme.com please asap.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi. Just had look at your store. Few suggestions. 

Contact Page: Change the form color. Its white just like the background. It doesn't stand out. 

FAQ: You only have one question. I would add more if you have some. 

Story on Home Page: You could add a section "image with text" Have a picture with you and the team with shortened version of your story with button to story page. 

Blog: You could write some blogs that add value to visitors life or even just make them laugh. Add that emotional connection and more likely to buy. I feel like you would have lots of great stories to share. 

Thanks 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
249 4 7

Thank u very much. I don't know how to blog.

1 Like
Highlighted
10 0 0

I love your site. I would add more questions to the FAQs page but other that that you are doing great. I have a question about your Footer if you don't mind assisting me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
249 4 7

what can i help u with? Thank u for contacting me back.

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

No problem. I am trying to figure out how you got your social media icons in your footer to be next to your menu? I have the Debut theme. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
249 4 7

Go to custom online and theme settings and social media icons copy and paste

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

Unfortunately, I do not see a setting thar says "Custom Online and Theme Settings"...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
249 4 7

i meant online store, theme setting , and then social media icons

0 Likes
Highlighted

Clean and nice looking store. However, here are some things I would change based on my experience of running ads for ASOS across Europe and North America.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add a customer reviews (testimonials) section once you start getting reviews

2. Add a section for most viewed/bought items on the site

3. Move your FAQ and contact us to the footer. You should also have your shipping page in the footer

4. Have the category (headgear and t-shirt) as header links in the top navigation

Product Page Feedback

1. Your product description could use a title above it. That will help break up the space

2. Add your return/refund policy to all product pages like you do for shipping

3. Add a section for most viewed product or other popular products at the bottom of each product page. ASOS does a good job of this.... when in doubt look to them for what is a best/common practice.

4. Add a sizing guide to each page as a link. Right now the one I see does not format correctly. Put the sizing guide as a link in the footer too

5. Add 3 - 5 images for each product. Having one image is not enough

I don't think there is anything wrong with your store and you are off to a great start. You just need to make some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes