I have found that I'm getting 400 plus visitors to me store a day and am running Facebook ads but getting no sales.
I am not sure whether this is due to a technical fault at the checkout (I had a message saying that there was a problem but this has now since been fixed), or whether there's something putting people off purchasing from my store.
I sell Korean pop music goods so its quite a niche audience.
Any feedback and constructive criticism is welcome.
Solved! Go to the solution
Beautiful store! Congratulations
I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you.
1. You can make a page on your menu that shows your entire catalogue (all your products).
2. Let the viewer and customers know a little bit about your shipping policies (eg free shipping, etc.) on your home page or a top bar. I recommend you to use this amazing app for your top announcement bar needs - Superbar
3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started.
4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand as you add more. This is going to help tie your site together. Since, your images are covering the entire page they're getting a little blurred. So I recommend you to fix that as well.
5. "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from buyers". So, magnify it for better "visibility and clarity".
6. Also, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.