There are a few ways to improve your store and make it 100% better for a potential customers. The biggest area of work will be your product images.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know
This is an accepted solution.
Hey there NathanJarvis,
Hope you're doing well.
Congratulations on your store. Your store design looks really great and easy to navigate around as well. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few suggestions for you, I hope they will be of help.
1. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
2. Make sure all your product images are of the same size and dimensions, it brings a uniformity to the website and helps you create your brand.
3. Connect yourself through linkedin and twitter - these are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Add those to your footer.
4. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Site looks good overall but I didn't initially understand the car's connection as I was expecting an apparel store. Only after visiting your 'about' page did I get that the inspiration is the automobile industry. Maybe make it clear on the front page on the hero image that designs are inspired by that sector.
I like the fact you have a niche though as it should be easier to market to this niche leading to lower marketing costs and higher conversions. How are you planning on marketing to your target audience?
Your blog section clearly needs some work and it would be a good idea to have some article on there before full launch. Images and prices of apparel seems good and site overall looks good too - what is the hold up to launch?
Separately, new fashion brands struggle to gain traction and can benefit massively from having an external review platform vouch for them. We collect customer feedback (of verified customers) on your behalf and send you traffic. If this is of interest, you can sign up for a free account here.
This is an accepted solution.
Great store you've got there. Let me share a couple of tips that can help you increase conversions.
1. Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
2. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
Reviews: Make sure to add a review section on each product page and to ask customers to write reviews of your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here
3. Create Urgency and Play With FOMO: FOMO is a great way to get people to convert on your product page. By tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency prompts shoppers to shorten their decision-making process. Use product labels/stickers such as Sale, Few Left, etc to quickly grab users' attention.
4. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
I'm sure that these tips will certainly help improve conversions. If you do need more help, please don't hesitate to message me, I'll be happy to be of assistance.