Store feedback

Solved
NathanJarvis
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi all,

I'm looking to soft launch my website soon. Any recommendations before I do so. I'm fairly new to this so all feedback is welcome

Password: 2000

Thanks in advance,

Nathan.

0 Likes

Hi Nathan

There are a few ways to improve your store and make it 100% better for a potential customers. The biggest area of work will be your product images.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart off your product pages. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional... plus you won't have duplicate content, which affects SEO

3. I would not have customer reviews in a slider/carousel as it has been proven that sliders lower conversion rates.

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together and make it look consistent. This is your biggest issue on the site. No one wants to buy from a store that have product looks that look off and clearly has not put the time into making them consistently the same size. This speaks to your attention to detail and branding

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
NathanJarvis
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you for your feedback. I will make the changes now

Thanks,

Nathan

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there 

Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
tmahmood
Explorer
42 4 14

Hi Nathan

Site looks good overall but I didn't initially understand the car's connection as I was expecting an apparel store. Only after visiting your 'about' page did I get that the inspiration is the automobile industry. Maybe make it clear on the front page on the hero image that designs are inspired by that sector. 

I like the fact you have a niche though as it should be easier to market to this niche leading to lower marketing costs and higher conversions. How are you planning on marketing to your target audience?

Your blog section clearly needs some work and it would be a good idea to have some article on there before full launch. Images and prices of apparel seems good and site overall looks good too - what is the hold up to launch?

Separately, new fashion brands struggle to gain traction and can benefit massively from having an external review platform vouch for them. We collect customer feedback (of verified customers) on your behalf and send you traffic. If this is of interest, you can sign up for a free account here

95% of shoppers read online reviews before making a purchase

Syntellio collects online reviews on your behalf and allows you to share to social media, helping you increase sales and make your store a success.

Get started for free here.
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @NathanJarvis,

Great store you've got there. Let me share a couple of tips that can help you increase conversions.

1. Revamp your '
About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

2. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from. 
Reviews: Make sure to add a review section on each product page and to ask customers to write reviews of your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here
Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

3. Create Urgency and Play With FOMO: FOMO is a great way to get people to convert on your product page. By tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency prompts shoppers to shorten their decision-making process. Use product labels/stickers such as Sale, Few Left, etc to quickly grab users' attention.

4. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

I'm sure that these tips will certainly help improve conversions. If you do need more help, please don't hesitate to message me, I'll be happy to be of assistance.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
sonny2khko
1 0 0

””

0 Likes
NathanJarvis
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey, 

Firstly, apologies for my late reply. I've taken your advice onboard and done quite a few changes to the site. I still would like to add some more social proof and urgency but would like to get some sales so I can get customers to add reviews etc first. 

Thanks for you help, 

Nathan.

0 Likes
NathanJarvis
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, 

Apologies for the late reply, I've made some of your changes to my website but still have a few more to go. You're review services look helpful, I've signed up for a basic account and will look into integration and details hopefully over this weekend.

Thank you for you help, 

Nathan. 

0 Likes