Store feedback

Horsecircus
Tourist
9 0 1

Feedback Tips and  suggestions for my site please.  www.horse-circus.com.  Thank you 

Hi @Horsecircus 

I would love to provide some recommendations for your store. 

1. Make the sticky header

- A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

2. Add a primary Call to Action button on the banner of the Home page

Women’s Country Western Cowgirl Clothing and Accessories _ Horsecircus 2020-08-23 11-06-53.png

• A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.
  • You can think about changing to another image banner to show a clear and high-quality image because setting a good first impression is very important and investing in attractive imagery and design is necessary. 

3. Change the display of the Clothing and Accessories section

• Women’s Country Western Cowgirl Clothing and Accessories _ Horsecircus 2020-08-23 11-13-13.png

Base on the Design aspect, I would recommend you should change the display of these columns here. You can put the Tees and Outerwear collections on the first column and Jewelry and Accessories and Cowgirl Boots collections are below.

4. Add secondary hover images

https://horse-circus.com/collections/hoodies-and-sweatshirts, For example, this collection page

By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provide more information as visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.

5. The footer is quite good

• I would like to comment on this footer because on many store's footers, the owners do not provide enough basic information for customers: Return and shipping policies, payment ways. But your store could do this well
  • Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize an attractive and unique home page to increase conversion rate.

I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Horsecircus
Tourist
9 0 1
Thank you !!!
0 Likes