Store feedback

Doodlebox
4 0 0

Hi, I have recently launched my store www.doodlebox.co.uk. We customise t-shirts and hoodies using our own equipment [no dropshipping here!]

It would be helpful to have feed back relating to our store. I tried to keep apps to the minimum as I don't want it getting too slow.

We are getting orders through which is great. We could always do with more, but given these uncertain times we're not doing too badly.

0 Likes

Dear @Doodlebox 

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Home page banners can be improve as per the business theme
  • Add social links, newsletter sign up and policy documents at footer

footer.png

• You can use promotional banner at collection page
  • Filters at product page can be more organize

filter.png

• Add blog section
  • Optimize your store as per targeted SEO keywords
  • Apply smart search feature
  • You need to highlight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
  • Show Bestseller products at home page
  • Also try to add Testimonials at homepage and product pages for trust
  • Remove "powered by shopify" text and add your store name there
  • Do Google shopping ads and start with very low budget
  • Do  Email marketing for sales
  • Add" add to cart popup" with easy checkout
  • Add quick view, add to cart option at collection page
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @Doodlebox !

I am in love with your homepage - colors, layout and design!

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Congratulations on the new store and kudos for making your own products, I love that! The logo and the sliding images look awesome, I would also add more explanation to this section:

Screenshot 2020-10-16 at 07.18.37.png

Otherwise, for a first time visitor, it looks like you are selling plain clothing. Consider adding a heading title above like "Start designing your own:" and the row of plain clothing images below. It's much more straightforward and user-friendly. Remember: don't make people think what to do when designing a customer journey. 

Footer - consider adding a navigation menu here as well. It’s a great way to improve your user-experience [part of SEO], so people can navigate your website smoothly without the need to scroll up and down all the time.

You've got other areas covered when it comes to ordering - the product preview when adding a print, nice color swatches, creative designs [I love the Christmas collection!], as well as well thought Returns policy which is important. You wouldn't want to use Shopify's default policy when selling anything personalized.

The next step is to optimize your store for SEO - and start ranking in Google for the target keywords - especially in time for Christmas. I noticed your Google snippets are not optimized, and that's a very easy way to stand out in search results. Make sure your meta title and meta description [displayed in Google] is optimized for the homepage, each page, product, collection etc.

Consider adding more written content to the website - ideally on a regular basis. Google loves written content, so blogging regularly can help you improve your SEO. Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO.

Not sure what to blog about to convert? Check my latest video on Top 10 blog post ideas for online stores: https://youtu.be/F87iH31rww4 

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @Doodlebox

Just take a look at your store and it looks amazing. 

But I still have some suggestions for you:

- Instead of the detail button,  you can try to add a Quickview button to allow your customers to see the product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1602842356143.png

- I've seen your Instagram account and I think you can have a shoppable Instagram gallery that can help you boost your sales. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that and also make it shoppable.

ConveyLego0612_1-1602843158671.png

- You are having more than many types of products, so I think you can use some upsell and cross-sell methods to increase your sales. There are many third-party apps that help you do that. 

- Also, you can consider having live chat support to have better customer support. Whatsapp can be a suitable channel to do that. 

Check this app Whatsapp Chat & Notifications. It's totally free. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Doodlebox
4 0 0

Thank you for your comments.

0 Likes
Doodlebox
4 0 0

Thank you for your helpful comments.

0 Likes

Hey @Doodlebox,

The website looks GREAT, very professional and I love how you can customize shirts in real time, very cool! I looked at your product SEO and it’s currently automatically taking your product descriptions and using that as your SEO. Here is how it is currently showing up in search:

doodlebo-meta.png

You will want to update your store products and meta descriptions to make sure your audience knows you customize these shirts. We cover how to do that at 1:23 and Product Descriptions at 6:05 but I recommend you watch the whole video as all of it works together to get you the right kind of traffic to your store.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes