Store feedback

Highlighted
2 0 0

I would greatly appreciate some feedback on my store https://orions-world-shop.myshopify.com/

Getting views but no conversions.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Orion334,

After checking your page, here are some of my feedback:

A Domain:

Using your domain instead of Shopify’s domain will increase professionalism of your store and give a better impression of your brand to customers. You can easily buy a domain with the price under $10.

Homepage

Your Homepage looks good with enough information about your brand and product. I can see that this is a One-product store. So you may consider making the product page as the Homepage, or adding the Buy Now | Add-to-Cart button to the Homepage. It would be useful for customer journey shortening. 

You can consider adding the following: 

• More banners and CTAs to the product:

You already have a banner on your store, which is good. But you can use add a CTA instead of making the would banner clickable, many customers will be confused and not click on the banner. 

PageFly_0-1604871716073.png

To make a better impression to customers, a video banner would make a better impression to customers. This intro video can provide a good view of the product to the customers and be the best way for the customer to learn about your product and brand. 

• Partner Products section:

This section will distract customers and may make them leave your stores. You may prevent it from disrupting the customer journey by removing it. It wouldn’t be useful since they aren’t your products.

PageFly_1-1604871716050.png

• The Image section:

The click action on those images should be redirecting to the product pages. Opening the image is not really helpful.

PageFly_2-1604871716025.png

Product Page:

Product Images: the product images you are having in your Product page are not really customer-friendly. Customers will want more “real” pictures of the tripod, instead of pictures with white background. It would be better if you can take your own picture of the products.

Please consider adding more sections like Shipping & Handling, Warranty & Returns to your product page. Showing customers those essential information will keep the customers staying on the product page, customers won’t need to go to other pages to find those information anymore. 

Hope my recommendations above can help you out with the success of your store. If you find it helpful, please “Like" or mark it as a “Solution” to let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
416 42 137

Hi @Orion334

Have seen your site and have some comments and suggestions for you:

- At first, your site looks clean and I like it. 

- I think you should have a bigger logo with a name on it. 

- Add the CTA button for the banner. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604887381604.png

- Add the navigation for your review section. People don't know what they are doing

- Because you're selling only one product so I think the product information should be shown on the homepage. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604889535260.png

That information should be placed on your homepage.

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good option to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. Also, you can send abandoned cart messages to your customers. 

- The partner products section should be deleted. 

- I think you should more products in the near future. One is too little.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1510 77 258

Hello @Orion334, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a CTA on the banner image of the homepage.

- In the header menu add 'Shop'. 

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can add a countdown timer to create an urgency to purchase the product.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot: You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

Make your store engaging enough to convert the visitors into customers. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 2 10

Hello @gaurav1485, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely amazing no doubt there, the home page and layout visuals everything is great. But I was disappointed that your homepage isn't engaging enough, add a CTA on the banner and in the navigation bar add 'Products'. Other than that I'd suggest if you try and make your store more engaging by introducing some offers and adding featured items block. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little more organized it'd help customers understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

Capture.JPG

Moreover, I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 8 32

Hi @Orion334 

Just had a look at your store, here is my feedback.

1. Apart from adding a call to action button on your homepage banner. I would suggest make your banner more colorful that should be attractive for the visitors. The banner holds most importance because it creates the first impression so make sure to captivate your users right away.

2. Your main problem is lack of conversions, Did you check your Cart Abandonment? To tackle this I would suggest integrate an email campaign mechanism to your store so that you can track Cart abandoners as well as retarget them with email reminders and push notifications. You can try using Abandoned Cart Recovery email by Care Cart to address this problem. This may help in boosting your sales.

3. Try to make your store interactive by adding a live chat feature in there. This will help you answering your customer queries right away. You can integrate Facebook chat widget for that. 

4. Make sure to revisit the purchase process of your store. The store should offer an easy and smooth purchase process to the users so that it becomes effortless for them because this factor plays a huge role in Cart Abandonment.

5. I haven't seen your social platforms icons on your website. Make sure to have a presence on Facebook and Instagram. Share video content and graphical content that can generate excitment and build up a community. You can come Live on Facebook and demonstrate your product as well. 

6. Also, always see what your competitors are doing in terms of store layout, pricing, and other marketing activities. I wish you best of luck 

Abandoned Cart Recovery by Email: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
778 17 221

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thanks for the feedback, since im new to the entire process I would appreciate some help
0 Likes