Hope you're doing well.
I do have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Move your menu/main navigation bar to the top bar and reduce the menu items to the least ( as much as you can ). Example of Good Header
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
4. Collections - You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.
5. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
6. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.
8. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.
9. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I hope my suggestions will be of help to you.
If you have any questions at all you can contact me anytime.
Have a great week! Cheers
Hey Wicked Adult Store,
Below listed points would surely help in store optimization:
All the best!
Hello @DaveK1 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
If you Can Please check my store and give me some ideas,
* What you would change
* How to select good items to sell (Is it ok to sell two, three different items in one store or do i need to sell one item in one store) which one is the best?
* What is your opinion about my current store.
* And also I am confused about adding shipping cost, how to apply shipping cost all over the world or how to give free shiping to customers?
NOTE: There is not all products yet, I am working on them.
My Store URL: https://tdr-floor.myshopify.com/