Store has alot of traffic but low in sales

Highlighted
3 0 0

Someone help me find out what I am doing wrong as I am new to this!

www.wickedadultstore.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey 

Example of Good Header

2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

3. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar

4. Collections - You should feature your product collections instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.

5. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

6. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

7. Footer details - For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

8. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

9. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store. 

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products or who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well. 

And as for urgency - 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

I hope my suggestions will be of help to you.

If you have any questions at all you can contact me anytime. 

Have a great week! Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Wicked Adult Store,

Below listed points would surely help in store optimization:

• Favicons enhance user experience and helps in better site identification as well.
  • "Home button" is missing from the dropdown menu.
  • Attach a contact form in the "Contact Us" section for better customer interaction.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @DaveK1 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • The side menu bar doesn’t has show and hide option try using that.
  • I have also found that there is no”about us” page,try adding about us section which helps you to tell more about your brand to your customers.
  • I have found that there is a review option in your product page, but when i try to click on that it’s not working, try adding that feature as social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop  

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

i need my store line up for sales

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

www.equipyourhealth.store is mine but no sales can someone help me please 443 2058283.Bobby

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Dear 

If you Can Please check my store and give me some ideas,

* What you would change

* How to select good items to sell (Is it ok to sell two, three different items in one store or do i need to sell one item in one store) which one is the best?

* What is your opinion about my current store.

And also I am confused about adding shipping cost, how to apply shipping cost all over the world or how to give free shiping to customers?

NOTE: There is not all products yet, I am working on them.

My Store URL: https://tdr-floor.myshopify.com/

Best Wishes,

Yasa.

0 Likes