Store has been open for three days. Lots of visitors, no sales.

Highlighted
2 0 1

Good morning to all. My store has been open for three days and I have had plenty of visitors but no sales. I am currently running a few ads on a few different social media platforms. Any advice? Url to my store is eastvibez.com 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

This is for a wide variety of reasons and unfortunately it can take some research to find out what actually works.

Go through the threads of others having gone through the same situation and compare recommendations to your business.

Forums search lots of vistors no sales

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1769 111 320

Dear Lexx25,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 15-20 
  • Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
  • Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header 
  • Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up, policy documents and payment gateway icons.
  • Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @Lexx25,

Congratulations on your new store. Look great and minimal on the first look, so good work. There is definitely room for improvement.

You’re in one of the more frustrating scenarios! I can understand. 

However, it's pretty clear where your problem lies. You've nailed down your advertising and need to improve conversions on your website. 

1. There is a slight inconsistency in the home page experience. I’d say remove the slider, and the big image saying “East Vibez” - and take users straight to your products.
  2. A good header image and copy will help impress users as soon as they land on your website.
  3. Add an “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. 
  4. The same advice goes for social media pages. Set up your pages, add some content, and put the links to your social media pages here. It will help in building trust and brand.
  5. When visitors come browsing in your store, they usually look for clues for which product they should buy. Think about when you shop online on amazon. How do you select a specific product?
  6. There are 2 ways: You either look at reviews, what other people are saying. So adding them would be a good option. The 2nd way is you look for the “bestseller” or “lightning deal” labels on the products. You can use these kinds of product labels on your products to guide users towards specific products. They also help in quicker decision making! Apps like Modemagic can help apply labels to your product images for free. Not only just for “bestseller”, you can also apply labels like “selling out” or “sale” to increase the #Fomo in users. The feeling that they’re missing out is a strong drive for people to buy.
  7. Last, I think your products will stand out if you remove the backgrounds from them - since right now the backgrounds are a little inconsistent. For eg this image looks much more professional: 
    East_Vibez.png
    (btw Modemagic helps you with this as well)
  8. Finally, I would suggest installing something like Hotjar to monitor your users. It tracks the exact movement of your users so you can understand where the problem is, better.

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey East Vibes,
Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store and improving sales rate:

• The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • "Multiple newsletters" should be avoided on the homepage.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" should be added to the site footer as well for better advertising purposes.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes