Store has been open for two months with low conversion

Miamimink
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you in advance for your feedback. My store has received very little sales in these first two months. I would like feedback on how my store compares to the top store in the field. My store is miamimink.com and I'd like to know what theme you think the store baddieblashes.com uses. I will upgrade my theme once I know which one is the best. And I really like the competition's store theme. Any ideas? Obviously, the competition's store is much better with better quality photos but I would like good constructive criticism on my store and overall brand appearance. Thank you.

0 Likes

Hi @Miamimink 

I have tried using a theme detector  https://shopthemedetector.com/ and the result is PINK MARCH 2021 but I can't found the theme anywhere from Google search, hope to hear others' idea here.

It's nice that I can clearly tell what you sell right from the moment I land on your home page. However, I think there're some aspects that can be improved:

HOME PAGE

- Add Click Action if you show a button: I can't click on the slideshow

PageFly_0-1615866311157.png

- Have image of product on human model, which is done very well by your competitor. It can be an image on hover state like your competitor does.

Just from the image of product itself, it may be hard to tell the difference between products:

PageFly_1-1615866484068.png

- Add Call to action buttons below your product photos: if someone see a button, the chance that they click on it is higher

- Add a benefit bar into your Home page: You may refer to the image below, just tell what shoppers can get if they buy from you:

PageFly_2-1615866705607.png

- Don't leave it blank here, you can add another image: it's possible the final chance to persuade the visitors to check your products in a section. It can be an image about 10% off the 1st order with a coupon code and a Call to action "Shop now"

PageFly_5-1615866790529.png

PRODUCT PAGE

I check this one https://miamimink.com/collections/all-25mm-lashes/products/mink-lashes-25mm-slay 

- Add quantity box to provide shoppers to choose the number of products they want to buy

PageFly_8-1615867107763.png

- Reduce the huge spacing and provide more images in the using context

PageFly_9-1615867164039.png

- Add reviews and social proof into your page: it can help indecisive visitors or someone who doesn't feel like trusting your store yet.

One last suggestion is to add the favicon: it can help store visitors recognize your store from the browser and remember your brand better. You can check this guide to add favicon, it won't take a lot of effort https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add... 

PageFly_10-1615867276298.png

I hope those ideas can be useful for you, if they are, please give me a 'like'.

Thank you so much in advance and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @Miamimink, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Your store looks aesthetically appealing. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Overall your store looks great. All you need to do is maximize the engagement in your store. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes