This is my first store i started it a month ago i was wondering how can i improve my store as my conversion rate is not great and im trying to find solutions https://comfypetsofficial.com/ any help is appreciated
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your sales:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
I would love to provide my recommendations for your store.
- The menu navigation needs to be sticky. Customers even though scroll down or up on the page, they can access the menu anytime. By accessing the header, they can go to other pages to see the store's products. Another important thing on the header is the Search field. The search field needs to be placed prominently so they can search immediately and seamlessly anytime.
- The banner image should have better quality and you should add a call to action button on the image to increase the conversion rate. The 50% OFF word also needs to be aligned to the center, you can put it above the button. Because if you put only 50% OFF word, some customers don't know where they can reach out. Therefore, placing a button is highly recommended.
- Add hovering option for image thumbnail. Hovering function will help customers have a better review of your product.
Another thing you should add is providing images from different angles. You can provide images when there is a cat sitting on it or playing it with this. This increases for users a better demonstration of your products.
- You can consider adding an Add to cart button go to the Cart page and the Buy Now button for the Checkout page. You can check my guide about how to personalize the cart page.
- An Instagram Feed or Twitter are good choices to add on the home page. Customers can often see your store's Instagram updates with images or they can even follow you.
2. Product page
This product page seems to miss the description section. You should add the description to show more information to your product even though customers can see it on your home page. Because they don't need to go back to the home page again to see.
You can use the bullet points and the block of texts to present (each one is on each column) so it will be much more easier to catch up. You can consider to add titles to sub-devide long description.
And as I said above, Another thing you should add is providing images from different angles.
- You can check my guide to know more about how to have a better product page.
3, Cart page
- You should let customers can review and change the variant in this step instead of going back to the product page to choose.
You should need to show the logo to make customers less confused when they are on the cart page. They have to do many activities here.
By displaying static logos, this can help to decrease the higher risk of abandoning customer's purchases.
Let make all of them work on the Checkout page.
I hope my recommendations will help you. You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.
Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
- The third-party checkout logos should be static
Hello @WackoJacko ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.