Store improvements

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

This is my first store i started it a month ago i was wondering how can i improve my store as my conversion rate is not great and im trying to find solutions https://comfypetsofficial.com/ any help is appreciated 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
140 16 48

Hey @WackoJacko 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your sales:

1. The first fold, as soon as I land, doesn’t tell me anything about what you sell. There are images, but I could only find out what you actually sell by scrolling down. Consider updating the content in the first fold. Be clear about who you are and what you’re selling, and why someone should buy from you.
  2. You need to add personality to your store on some level, as I said. Otherwise, it just looks like a website for a dropshipping product. Have you thought of adding more products? In the same category?
  3. So, this thing, “shipping calculated at next step” can cause some users to drop off. You should provide all shipping details at the first screen itself and show them the total price. This kind of transparency in pricing builds trust. The opposite will make them lose trust in your store.
  4. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Mention your Instagram page, your following, your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. 

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @WackoJacko 

I would love to provide my recommendations for your store. 

1. Header

- The menu navigation needs to be sticky. Customers even though scroll down or up on the page, they can access the menu anytime. By accessing the header, they can go to other pages to see the store's products. Another important thing on the header is the Search field.  The search field needs to be placed prominently so they can search immediately and seamlessly anytime. Comfy Pets Calming Plush Bed – ComfyPets & co 2020-07-08 11-10-00.png

The banner image should have better quality and you should add a call to action button on the image to increase the conversion rate. The 50% OFF word also needs to be aligned to the center, you can put it above the button. Because if you put only 50% OFF word, some customers don't know where they can reach out. Therefore, placing a button is highly recommended.

- Add hovering option for image thumbnail. Hovering function will help customers have a better review of your product. 

Another thing you should add is providing images from different angles. You can provide images when there is a cat sitting on it or playing it with this. This increases for users a better demonstration of your products. 

Comfy Pets Calming Plush Bed – ComfyPets & co 2020-07-08 11-14-50.png

- You can consider adding an Add to cart button go to the Cart page and the Buy Now button for the Checkout page.  You can check my guide about how to personalize the cart page

- An Instagram Feed or Twitter are good choices to add on the home page. Customers can often see your store's Instagram updates with images or they can even follow you.

2. Product page

https://comfypetsofficial.com/products/comfy-pets-calming-plush-bed

This product page seems to miss the description section. You should add the description to show more information to your product even though customers can see it on your home page. Because they don't need to go back to the home page again to see. 

You can use the bullet points and the block of texts to present (each one is on each column) so it will be much more easier to catch up. You can consider to add titles to sub-devide long description.

And as I said above, Another thing you should add is providing images from different angles.

- You can check my guide to know more about how to have a better product page

3, Cart page

- You should let customers can review and change the variant in this step instead of going back to the product page to choose.

You should need to show the logo to make customers less confused when they are on the cart page. They have to do many activities here. 

By displaying static logos, this can help to decrease the higher risk of abandoning customer's purchases.

Let make all of them work on the Checkout page.

I hope my recommendations will help you. You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

- The third-party checkout logos should be staticYour Shopping Cart – ComfyPets & co 2020-07-08 11-53-29.png

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @WackoJacko ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes