Hi everyone, new to Shopify! I have been working on a drop shipping store for a couple weeks now and before I get more in depth I want to make sure I am on the right path. Keep in mind the site is probably like 25% done right now lol. Not all product categories have products yet.
Key things I am looking for feedback on:
Any feedback and constructive criticisms are welcome. Thank you!
https://www.babsbotanicals.com/ Password is plastu
I think you are doing a great job organizing everything, you've picked a niche which is also good. I can tell you've put a lot of thought and effort into your store.
The biggest issue your store currently faces is shipping time. I clicked on the spider plant for example to test your checkout and the estimated time of delivery was between 7-21 days. I can't imagine a live plant is going to look good upon arrival after spending that long getting to it's recipient. When you have products that are very commonly available both online and offline (such as plants) you have to give people a reason to purchase from you vs. the other guys. With that kind of shipping time, it's not looking good. I don't say that to discourage you at all, shipping time can be fixed by choosing the right supplier. We cover this in our video:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Helo @Bflaherty03 How are you doing?
I have reviewed your store and as an experienced developer, here are my opinion according to your request.
* Item Category & Item Filtering: I don't see anything bad in the category selections. You have the better idea of hat you are about to be selling and I really fancy the dropdowns you created.
* Homepage layout design: I acknowledge the fact that the store is just 25% done in terms of completion but regarding the current design, I recommend that you add more banner and activate slider to make your store more stunning, ads CTA button to every products to call potential buyers' attention to buying your products, update the reviews as expected.
* Branding: I see nothing bad with the branding of your store as everything is intact. From logo design to integration to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, everything is fresh and branded.
Getting this done might be easy to some certain extent but it will surely be better when an expert handle it. If you need any help to make your store more converting in terms of traffic conversion funnel building or Marketing, Feel free to message me and I can help you.
Do you find these helpful? kindly tick Like and Accept solution.
Hello @Bflaherty03, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- The layout and design look good.
- You should make your store engaging by adding the customer engagement tools in your store which will help you to engage the customers coming to your store and convert them into paying customers:
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
@EcomGeeks Thank you so much for your feedback! Your video was so helpful. I will be checking out more of your videos as I move through the different steps of building this store. Your Instagram information was something I never thought about. I have not started to even think about ads yet so that was a nice point in the right direction to get started.
@Johnny_pro Thank you for taking the time to review and offer your advice. I have begun looking in to adding more user engagement options and will be adding a call to action button in the main heading area. Again, I appreciate your honest feedback!
@AiTrillion Thank you for your in depth review of my store! Working on getting more customer engagement features, I did add a wish list as well as review options. I will be looking in to your app as well. I did install Growave currently to check it out and see how I like it. All of your suggestions were very helpful, I definitely want to add a rewards program of some kind in the future. I really appreciate you taking the time to go through and give me the feedback I needed.
Hello @Bflaherty03, sure. Let me know if you need help with setting up the customer engagement features in your store. I will be happy to help.
Hyde here from Shopify.
Congratulations on getting started, you've done a great job so far!
However, it is tricky to provide feedback on a store that isn't yet complete. That's why I'm providing a link to our post here on establishing buyer trust because it will provide you with a clear path to follow and a sort of checklist.
If you do have more specific questions after that, I'm happy to answer them!
All the best, Hyde.