Store is not Generating Sales, HELP!

Solved
Highlighted
8 0 0

I changed the color scheme, I market on more than one extra site, are my prices too high?  Do I have the wrong items in my store?  Need honest opinions thanks!  https://adventuresinoutdoorfun.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @KC102

I'm going to give you my honest opinion. 

1. Design wise, your site doesn't look great. Your site colours look awful and I find it hard on the eyes (blue). I don't think the blue and orange makes your site look very professional. Maybe try changing the blue part for white, then changing the orange parts to your favourite colour (with less saturation). Also, I don't know what theme you're using, but layout wise, maybe make the header/blue part smaller. There's too much blank space for no reason. 

2. I don't understand your products. I see that most of your products are for outdoors so you have a lot of outdoor equipment, but why do you also have Halloween costumes, Christmas products, wall art, a rubber duck, and pet clothing? 

3. Your product titles are too long and some of them don't make any sense. It feels like you copy pasted the titles and didn't care to edit/modify them. I suggest shortening the titles and any additional descriptive information can go into the product description.

For example your current product title:

1pc Baby Halloween bodysuit boys girls pumpkin jumpers party gown birthday Halloween photo shooting costume

Modified:

Unisex Baby Pumpkin Bodysuit

4. I couldn't find a FAQ section. You need this to answer commonly asked questions such as about shipping, returns, refunds, information about your products, cancellations, etc. Without it, you'll be answering a ton of the same questions being asked over and over again through email which will increase the amount of work you'll have to do. 

5. What kind of marketing are you doing? Facebook/Google Ads? Influencer Marketing? 

I'm no expert, but I hope this somewhat helps. 

Regards,

Luxurafy

Check out my store @ luxurafy.com
2 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KC102 

Way to much going on with your website 

• To many pop ups 
  • Product Titles to long 
  • Product Descriptions not optimized
  • Logo to large 

Just a few things to work on. I'll email you some real honest feedback shortly and ways to improve your store. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates  

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Thank you Clayton,  I have already begun to change things hope it is better than it was.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

@KC102 wrote:

Thank you Clayton,  I have already begun to change things hope it is better than it was.

That's awesome. When you finish doing the updates shoot me a email and I'll have a look again. 

Good luck mate. 

Contact Clayton here 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 4

Any suggestions on how to get people to buy from me?

ijbullion.com

I have got a lot of people to my site but i have not sold anything and no one has added anything to their cart either!

Thanks,

Isaac Jones

0 Likes