Store just launched.

Excursionist
215 0 5

Hello,

Could you take a look at our site? Any comments or suggestions will be really appreciated.

www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Use gif at FEATURED PRODUCTS

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use google shopping ads

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
215 0 5

how do i fix the loading speed? what is a gif?

0 Likes
Explorer
61 2 5

Hello, congrats on your store! I reviewed it, nice one good luck! I just recommend you to use trust-building apps. The best one I can suggest is Nextsale. This app differs from others by having the best features and lowest pricing system. It uses social proof & urgency tools to raise trust.  When you add this app to the site easily, it will show comments of real purchasers below the site. This will create trust in people for your business. There are other tools like urgency as well. This one triggers visitors to buy any product by showing that is in the limited number, etc. You can install this plugin for free, and use it for 14days free. After it, you can go to a paid version if you want. If you don't want you can stay in the free version, but with limitations of usage within days. 

Click the link below, and add it for free! Good luck with your store :)

0 Likes
8 0 0

Hi,

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Good Luck :)

0 Likes