Hello @Hankn ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Hankn !
I recommend changing the theme, it looks too way simple and not well organized.
Add more images to "About us" page. It looks very boring.
Add blog page - it helps to share more info about your shop and products that will increase site visibility. You can share here some important information with dog lovers.
Add CTA (call to action) buttons on your homepage - Buy now, Add to cart and etc.
I like your detailed with images product description - it is important to use keywords, and get enough ratings and reviews for CEO.
Add functionality to your site by implementing several features:
1. Rewards - all of your items on the store are on sale. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway. This program helps traffic transfer to sales.
2. Referral - encourage the existing customer base to bring more conversion. Let your customer share the link of your store and products with close one, and get rewarded for this. At this case, the sender and receiver get rewarded after purchases.
3. Social login - it will help you to gather the customer base. Social media is very powerful nowadays, and each of us if there is a chance to log in with one click using social media account, will choose this way.
4. You need to add more products, now there are less than 10. Or you can work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.
5. Add Instagram -social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, tryGrowave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey Cheery Dogs,
Remember the following tips for better store optimization:
All the best!
Hi @Hankn welcome to Shopify family,
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. You can add sliding banner images to it will look more impressive. Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Engaging the audience by writing the blog and posting it on different social media channels will help you reach the audience in masses. This will create an impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
3. Create accounts on different social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and attach the links to the footer section this will help you in the promotion.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer and will boost sales.
I hope this helps! Goodluck