Store not receiving purchases

DBAStrategies
2 0 0

I would like feedback on why I have visitors but they are not purchasing. The visitors are into trading and investing. 

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
733 73 131

Hi @DBAStrategies,

Hyde here from Shopify.

I'd be happy to offer feedback, so feel free to provide the store URL so I can have a look.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2458 142 445

Hello @DBAStrategies, I hope you are doing well! please share your store URL.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
DBAStrategies
2 0 0
Greetings! Thanks for responding. My business is Dream Believe Achieve
Strategies and my website is located at
https://dreambelieveachievestrategies.com
0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @DBAStrategies I hope you are doing great?

I have reviewed your store and as an experienced developer, I can say that the lack on no/enough sales in your store  is obvious. I'm really sorry for this but I have to be honest.
Starting from your domain name, no body will expect the website to be product selling website because what they will be expecting is something motivational which is actually present but they have to pay for it by booking session with you. Not even in eBook...

As for the product, I will say the organization is not up to professional standard at all. In the home page, no product description, no featured collection, no CTA button which is visible throughout.
Also is the absence of Favicon in your store and lack of ales funnel for traffic retargeting.

For a proper discussion and sharing of more information and solution discussion regarding your store, contact me and I will be expecting your message.

Goodluck.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2458 142 445

Hello @DBAStrategies, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You need to make your store professional and aesthetically appealing.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image(with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Improve the product page. Make it more professional. Refer to some professional product page. Improve the layout.

Make your store engaging by adding customer engagement in your store. Add these customer engagement tools:

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Add a trending, new arrivals product section on the home page.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes