Store review, thoughts and suggestions - Pay4Tech

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello everyone! 

I write this because i need some reviews about my store about the design and also about its credibility. If you would buy something from this store. I worked on e-mail templates using Spently wich allowed me to insert discount codes. Also I runned some facebook ads on it, but I think I haven't maked them properly, because I got around 7 clicks. Right now I am using an add exchange app since last night (but i canceled the external ads to show up on my store) from which I got a little more trafic and some customers e-mails (like 8 right now). I am running an add through this add echange app, with little results, don know for sure. 

Today I installed the Kit app from Shopify, and if you are using this too or you have used it please share with me some advices and if the ads are working on getting traffic or possible customers.

Right now i do not know what to sell exactly, and all the imported products are based on oberlo statistics, I changed a little the descriptions (I still have to work on them and also some other things), therewith if you have some suggestions about what I can sell regarding my domain name, i am listening.

For the payments, currently my shop has only PayPal, but I think I will add a 3rd party app for credit cards (shopify payments are not available in Romania, where i live now), I tryed with some but they require some business real companies verification or so.

I am constantly learning, so please, tell me what I need to fix about my store and some tips on how to improve it.

I want to make some sails at least to break even, because I invested some money in this shop.

Shopify store: https://pay4tech.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Up!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @pay4tech 

Your website needs about 16 things to build trust and a connection for visitors to want to buy. At the moment you only have about 7 of those things. I wouldn't use any paid methods until you implement all 16 steps.  I'd also work on getting sales with free methods first. This way you can see that your website is set up properly to convert. Then move into paid. I have a FREE PDF download outlining these steps here

Few tips on your website 

Home Page: I would make this flow better 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Something Interesting 
  • Newsletter Sign Up 
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

I'd also work on your blogs and about pages. Build a connection with your visitors 

Overall good start. Keep up the good work. I've also emailed you something that should help. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @Clayton_Bates.

Thank you very much for your thoughts and tips. I will continue to work on what you have said to me, here and in your video. Also I downloaded your checklist and i'll keep an eye on it. 

Thanks again and cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
695 75 126

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store, and I can see you've been given some great feedback already by the community. I have a few other points I'd like to add that you could consider implementing:

1) The logo needs to be high resolution, it appears the tagline 'pay for quality' is a little pixelated. 

2) Too many popups too early, this will distract your customer and they'll click away from the site.

3) You should create some more landing page content that tells the customer about the business, what you sell and why. Right now it's just a product on a page, which isn't giving your customers great user experience. Also, your banner image doesn't seem to reflect what you're selling in the store.

4) Flesh out your About Us page a little, adding some more information on the business itself. Look at what your competitors are doing to sell their business to customers, and follow suit. 

5) Product selection - does a pet nail grinder match the tech niche that you are trying to target? Be careful with what products you choose, always keeping in mind who your customer is and what they are likely to want to purchase. 

6) Some real product photography would be great too, with some hands-on demonstrations of the technology. 

In terms of marketing, before you pay for any campaigns via Facebook or Google, I think you should spend time considering who your audience is, as narrow as possible. There's a great article here on creating marketing personas: (http://bit.ly/2SQUEIg). Without knowing who your customer is, what their behaviors and interests are, you'll find it difficult to target them. Kit is a fantastic tool but works best when your Facebook business page has over 100 followers, so they can use that data to promote your products to similar people across Facebook. 

Have you considered using bloggers or influencers to promote your Facebook page and store, in order to get the number of followers up and traffic to the store to test your products? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

@pay4tech wrote:

Hi @Clayton_Bates.

Thank you very much for your thoughts and tips. I will continue to work on what you have said to me, here and in your video. Also I downloaded your checklist and i'll keep an eye on it. 

Thanks again and cheers!

Hi @pay4tech 

No dramas at all. I love doing them. If you need any help just reach out. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0

Hi @Cal!

Thank you very much for sharing your toughts with me. I will modify my front page in order to look as a store page, not just a one product view. I will do some product photography when I will see a product that sells and I will ship it to my place and play with it. I will check the about us page also, as Clayton Bates metioned too and try to add a shipping policy page. 

I will take a look on the products page and publish more related to my store name. After that maybe I will promote my facebook page for credibility and try to develop my instagram account.

I will share my work on it to you later!

0 Likes