This is an accepted solution.
First I'll touch on the first impression of your website. When you are choosing colors, fonts, the overall look and feel of your website, you have to put personal preference aside and instead design your website around what would appeal to your target audience. Some of the color choices such as the bright turquoise are really hard on the eyes. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.
I like the way you've organized your products, well done there. I would just recommend that that main image is consistent across the board - same size, same background.
Your logo, it looks a little warped, I'd try resizing and re-uploading it. If you want to play around with the design, we just launched a video today on how to create one for free with a few clicks:
The last thing I'll touch on is your choice of products. What we often see are stores trying to sell items that are already widely available in retail stores or online. When a person is searching for say a phone case in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. A good way to set yourself apart is to offer trending products. We show you how in this video:
PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Fondinho, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box.
- Add categories in the header menu.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!