Store review

Fondinho
2 0 0

Good Evening community I would really appreciate any comments on how to make my brand better.Am getting enough traffic but very low converting.

https://gadgetlab.shop/

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 26

your overall store looking pretty well but i am missing the trust factor on your store make sure add reviews on your products and a few testimonials on the home page. let me know if you need any marketing help. how much budget are you spending per day on your ads?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2789 162 518

Hello @Fondinho, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Give product recommendations on the homepage. Add a section of trending & bestsellers products.

- Add these categories in the header menu like 'Watches', 'Headphones+Earpods', 'Phone cases', and so on. It will make your store easy to navigate.

Screenshot - 2021-03-08T114506.399.png

- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Add web push notifications that will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

-  For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience.

- Pricing should be set according to the audience you are targeting or else you will miss out on sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.